1. #1

    Apparel Event?

    The devs typically show off the upcoming apparel items before the actual event, right? Did I sleep on this one as I can't find anything on it from previous SOTG's, etc. Looking forward to seeing the apparel looking halfway decent like feom Div 1. Or the actual apparel from the Rogue Agents we fight now would be a great idea for season 4. They should have the coding for it?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    This was posted yesterday in reply to a similar question, so sometime today I would expect.

     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #3
    SevenNVD's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,742
    I've postponed my resource convoy season farming in anticipation of this event, so I hope it's good.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by rapier17 Go to original post
    This was posted yesterday in reply to a similar question, so sometime today I would expect.


    Thanks. Is that on Twitter or somewhere besides their Official Ubisoft forum/website? If yes, I wouldn't know about it. I'm old and don't do the 1 million different social media things. Thanks for helping me rapier!
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  5. #5
    After seeing the apparel items, I have a feeling that none of my keys will be used. Unless one is into relics of WW1 or the Cold War Soviet Union, then this is a HARD PASS. Just my opinion. Does anyone know how difficult it is to find filters for those old masks to begin with but to be featured as much as they are in this game is just ridiculous. Hoses are impractical and are only used by vehicle or waterborne crewmen last I checked. I could be wrong about that as it has been many moons since I checked. Pouches all over arms and stuff? Can I give my keys to a clan member or only ones I buy with cash?
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by chacachaca88 Go to original post
    After seeing the apparel items, I have a feeling that none of my keys will be used. Unless one is into relics of WW1 or the Cold War Soviet Union, then this is a HARD PASS. Just my opinion. Does anyone know how difficult it is to find filters for those old masks to begin with but to be featured as much as they are in this game is just ridiculous. Hoses are impractical and are only used by vehicle or waterborne crewmen last I checked. I could be wrong about that as it has been many moons since I checked. Pouches all over arms and stuff? Can I give my keys to a clan member or only ones I buy with cash?
    Are they in game now? I am at work so I can't check unless they are on line..
    Share this post

  7. #7
    WrecK3rr's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Chillin w/ Morozova
    Posts
    1,351
    Originally Posted by T0NY.HAYABUSA Go to original post
    Are they in game now? I am at work so I can't check unless they are on line..
    Yes they are. Apparel Event is now live.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Ubi-RealDude's Avatar Community Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4,916
    Originally Posted by WrecK3rr Go to original post
    Yes they are. Apparel Event is now live.
    The Last Resort Apparel Event is now live, and if you're looking for full info on the event, you can find it here.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    In this players opinion the Apparel Event outfits are amazing. Although, i'm a bit confused because the description says "Collect the gear of your fallen enemies as a last resort to stay alive"

    There is clearly a Rikers, Cleaners, "bad guy" theme with this apparel event. Is this an inference of the First Wave of Agents going rogue and turning red? The last apparel event was "a tribute to fallen first wave agents' or something like that so I dont know if there is any Division Lore behind this apparel event.

    Maybe that's "last resort" is in order to stay alive the Agents turned....

    Point is --- the outfits are amazing
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post