Club Challenges

Hello!

Among the Club challenges, the WEAPON MASTER 1, CROWNING 1, WELCOME challenges have not become active! The tasks for these are complete! What is the solution?

Thanks

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by sch.szabolcs Go to original post
    Hello!

Among the Club challenges, the WEAPON MASTER 1, CROWNING 1, WELCOME challenges have not become active! The tasks for these are complete! What is the solution?

Thanks
    Hello there sch.szabolcs! Welcome to the forums!

It looks like the online functions for Might & Magic Heroes VI are no longer available, so you won't be able to unlock club challenges anymore. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Then whats the point with Ubisoft connect unlocking all the rewards if I can have access to them? (even though the list of unlocked content with Ubisoft Connect transition lists it as working)

Nancery,

Hi. I just started playing two weeks ago or so. I am getting the online benefits in Altar of Wishes; I’m at silver now. They don’t seem to be too special besides starting bonuses, but the ability to purchase with points from completing achievements does work for me (Altar of Wishes),

I don’t know what ‘club challenges’ are - but I got the Weapon Master 1achievement. I don’t see ‘crowning 1’ but I got Coronation 1, is that what you mean? I don’t see a challenge called ‘welcome’, I checked the list.

Note that I got Weapon Master 1 and Coronation 1 in the Tutorial campaign.

I have the latest patch, I bought the game from Ubisoft.

Can you play the game or acces the conflux? In my case the game isn't activating properly and I can't play anything (even though I bought the Complete Edition)