Canīt unlock ingame content in Digital Download Complete Edition

Hello, today I have bought Digital Download Complete Edition of Heroes 6 on Uplay. Iīve bought it mainly for that all addons are included and now I canīt redeem them ingame because I canīt connect to Conflux and if I wrote the CD key in the unlock window it says to check internet connection but Iīm connected and in firewall settings I have Heroes and Uplay allowed. I have already read this forum and you didnīt helped to anyone with this problem. Same with "canīt start Heroes 6" problem. I think itīs not really a problem for you to make some patch to solve all these problems (delete Conflux from game, solve issue with addons and screen resolution). So I call on you Ubisoft support to make amends. Iīm really dissapointed that I spend my money for nothing.

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by rykomi Go to original post
    Hello, today I have bought Digital Download Complete Edition of Heroes 6 on Uplay. Iīve bought it mainly for that all addons are included and now I canīt redeem them ingame because I canīt connect to Conflux and if I wrote the CD key in the unlock window it says to check internet connection but Iīm connected and in firewall settings I have Heroes and Uplay allowed. I have already read this forum and you didnīt helped to anyone with this problem. Same with "canīt start Heroes 6" problem. I think itīs not really a problem for you to make some patch to solve all these problems (delete Conflux from game, solve issue with addons and screen resolution). So I call on you Ubisoft support to make amends. Iīm really dissapointed that I spend my money for nothing.
    Hello there Rykomi! Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry to hear this, and apologise for the delayed response. If you have not already, I recommend checking out this support article. You may also want to take a look at this support article about connectivity.

If the issue still persists, would you be able to send us an image of the error message you're receiving so we can take a closer look? Thanks!

Exactly the same problem I'm having. I can't activate al lthe expansions that are included in complete edition