Assassin's Creed Identity

I think a few people will agree with me on this, but I think you need to make Assassin's creed Identity for free. Considering that it is only availiable on mobile, and it only lasts roughly 24 hours, and it's 2 dollars, might aswell make it free. People have made several reviews over this but you guys decided not to update it anymore, it most likely would have more people playing overall if it was longer than that. Please take this into deep consideration. And if you guys decide to do it, make it on PC for free aswell, for people who have old phones that can't handle large games such as Identity, but that's my personal opinion. And it should also have free roam, just for people who want to discover it more. Thank you very much for taking your time and energy to read this, this will most likely never put into consideration but it was worth the effort atleast.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome to the Forums, Heyo213!

While this may not happen, thanks for sharing your interest with us. Have you tried the newer mobile game Assassin's Creed: Rebellion?

Thanks for the information this game is really legendry one TargetPayandBenefits