Untuwa's Avatar Junior Member

Same here, Missing Strike Designator

My save slot 1 character seems to have loost his Strike Designator. It is not in his backpack anymore. Have you seen it somewhere?

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Untuwa,

Did you unlock the Strike Designator on this character originally?

Hey Ubi

Yes I have unlocked it. I did live event resistance when it came out. All missions done. Thats why cant get it by doing missions again.

I noticed that my paladin 9 snr survival sarahs signature weapon blueprint reward have disapeared also. Thats also reward from live event resistance.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Untuwa Go to original post
    Hey Ubi

Yes I have unlocked it. I did live event resistance when it came out. All missions done. Thats why cant get it by doing missions again.

I noticed that my paladin 9 snr survival sarahs signature weapon blueprint reward have disapeared also. Thats also reward from live event resistance.
    Hey there,

Could you please contact us through our Support Site or Facebook and Twitter with screenshots showing the missions as completed so we can take a closer look?

If you can please also note the character / save file you're missing these items from and we can pass it onto the team for investigation.

Thank you!

Hey Ubi
    And big thanks again for helping me. I got my missing strike designator and Paladin 9 SNR survival back. Thanks to everybody who made it happen. Excellent service

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Glad to hear this is resolved, Untuwa.

Now its missing again
    Played sat 31.10.2020 and used strike designator with great success. Sun, 1.11.2020, it was missing again. Only empty place left in item wheel were it was day before. Its not in inventory either. Its getting frustraiting

Ubi-Mullac's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Untuwa,

Can you please get in touch with us again? I'm sorry to see this has occurred again.

We will look into this on our end for you: https://ubi.li/AHIgv