Strike designator missing

Yesterday I had my strike designator and everything was fine. But when I logged in today, it was gone all of a sudden. I think it may have disappeared because my game did crash a few times yesterday but even after these inconveniences I still had it in my inventory. And if your wondering, yes I completed all the resistance live event missions when they first came out.

P.S, I know these things help with your investigation but donít bother asking for a video or photo because I donít know how to post anything like that on here.

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey jibvader,

Thanks for reaching out and I am sorry to hear about the issue you ran into.

As it stands, I can confirm that details of your account have been passed along to our game team for further review.

Apologies about the inconvenience this is causing and thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Hey, the exact same thing happened to me, was using the strike designator, and after a while for some reason the game crashed , and when I logged back in it was gone... I posted this already... just not sure if it was in the right place ..

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by jongenki Go to original post
    Hey, the exact same thing happened to me, was using the strike designator, and after a while for some reason the game crashed , and when I logged back in it was gone... I posted this already... just not sure if it was in the right place ..
    Hey jongenki, thanks for letting us know and I have now also passed your details to our development team for a review.

I do apologise about the inconvenience and thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Should you have any questions, let us know!

Update: Good news, my strike designator is back! I just logged in today and itís back in my inventory. I donít know what I did or how but Iím grateful itís returned! Hopefully itís the same case for you jongenki.

Iím glad to see that I wasnít the only person that this happened to. Yesterday I was playing and had to get off because I had to go to school the next day and I got on after and my strike designator was gone as well. My game could of crashed while I was playing, but I really canít remember because today my breakpoint was crashing a lot and I donít know if thatís because of a glitch or something on my side.

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by jibvader Go to original post
    Update: Good news, my strike designator is back! I just logged in today and it’s back in my inventory. I don’t know what I did or how but I’m grateful it’s returned! Hopefully it’s the same case for you jongenki.
    Awesome to hear that it is back for you!

Originally Posted by Flame0995 Go to original post
    I’m glad to see that I wasn’t the only person that this happened to. Yesterday I was playing and had to get off because I had to go to school the next day and I got on after and my strike designator was gone as well. My game could of crashed while I was playing, but I really can’t remember because today my breakpoint was crashing a lot and I don’t know if that’s because of a glitch or something on my side.
    Can you check if it is in your inventory again please?

Missing strike designator

Glad I'm not the only one mine has gone missing today as well. Update - can't even report it as support is by chat only (due to COVID) and ever time I've tried it's been down!

budule's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi, mine is missing since 1 week ; game crashed again as this time and after. WTH is the strike designator ? I tried to get it back by changing classes, closing app and re-start from PS4 main menu, but It didn't work

My strike designator has been missing since the outcasts in the world feature was gone.. cannot get it back not matter what. Up until then I had it.