Looking for a community manager for enquiries

Hi itís my first time on these forums so Iím not too sure about the ettiequte, pardon me. As the titles states Iím looking for a community manager to get in touch with as I have some questions I would like answered and am in need of some guidance. What is the best of getting in touch with a community manager?

Go talk to your local McDonalds manager even if theyve never played a video game in their life they are EQUALLY qualified as the highest ranking developer in UBISOFTs employment to talk to you about FH.

Originally Posted by MrGrippz Go to original post
    Go talk to your local McDonalds manager even if theyve never played a video game in their life they are EQUALLY qualified as the highest ranking developer in UBISOFTs employment to talk to you about FH.
    Says the guy who thinks Warden needs a buff. You are so qualified to judge who understands the game.

Send PM to any of them, I think they usually answer within a day.

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    Says the guy who thinks Warden needs a buff. You are so qualified to judge who understands the game.

Send PM to any of them, I think they usually answer within a day.
    Well, thats cuz he does. He has one of the most limited kits in the game.

Outside of his backdodge should bash what does he have? Dont worry ill wait. Take aaaaall the time you need lol.

If the word "buff" is what you take exception with then I'd say work on your contextual reading analysis. Expand Wardens kit was the point of my thread; give him more options like how Warmonger & others have way more options to work with.

I never said to increase his dmg or anything lol.

If the word "buff" is what you take exception with then I'd say work on your contextual reading analysis. Expand Wardens kit was the point of my thread; give him more options like how Warmonger & others have way more options to work with.

I never said to increase his dmg or anything lol.
    You can call a chicken cow, it will still lay eggs. Giving more options and properties is a buff, usually a more meaningful one than the +1 damage on lights.

Just because you are bad with the character, that doesn't change the fact he is the strongest hero in the game. One good tool is all you need (not like anyone else has much more, Warmonger is basically only about the bash too).

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    You can call a chicken cow, it will still lay eggs. Giving more options and properties is a buff, usually a more meaningful one than the +1 damage on lights.

Just because you are bad with the character, that doesn't change the fact he is the strongest hero in the game. One good tool is all you need (not like anyone else has much more, Warmonger is basically only about the bash too).
    Lmao your analysis is so elementary its at first laughable, then sad. If Warmonger is only about bash then so is every other char whos best move is a bash lol which is like 60% of the cast.

You can say a word that can have multiple contextual meanings. To me a "buff" would be increase in damage & attributes to make the char stronger. So, that is what I as an individual mean when I use the word "buff".

Eventually you'll get tired of me turning you into curried goat.

Lmao your analysis is so elementary its at first laughable, then sad. If Warmonger is only about bash then so is every other char whos best move is a bash lol which is like 60% of the cast.

You can say a word that can have multiple contextual meanings. To me a "buff" would be increase in damage & attributes to make the char stronger. So, that is what I as an individual mean when I use the word "buff".

Eventually you'll get tired of me turning you into curried goat.

What you are calling "buff" is a special subtype of a buff called "damage buff." But okay, I will translate it for you: he shouldn't get any positive adjustments, since he is the strongest duelist in the game. Or one of the top 5 at the very least.

So, yes, that's the point: no hero has extremely complex kits, all are built to one or maximum two gimmicks. Some are working extremely well, like Warden's, which makes the hero S tier. Others are far weaker, like Jormungandr's, which makes the hero C tier. Warmonger is just one more bash-based character, as long as she doesn't bash, she has nothing either, and she must be in your face to do that.

hahahahahahah

Ubi-P4in's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Junk-Destroyer Go to original post
    Hi itís my first time on these forums so Iím not too sure about the ettiequte, pardon me. As the titles states Iím looking for a community manager to get in touch with as I have some questions I would like answered and am in need of some guidance. What is the best of getting in touch with a community manager?
    Hello and welcome to the forums.

You can message myself via Direct Message, if it's for support purposes, I recommend contacting our support team:

https://support.ubisoft.com/
     1 people found this helpful