Tu11 visual bugs

Bug#1: the SHD watch blinks continuously with a “!” mark, even if there is nothing to upgrade on it

Bug#2: in the recalibration library, the column “Attributes” shows a wrong number at max value “11/12” instead of “12/12” for several weapon categories: Rifle, AR and LMG (it’s a bug as all attributes are maxed out, so it should say 12/12)

Thanks for taking a look at these

Having the same problem with my SHD watch. Blinking red, and has an "!" mark over it, even though I have no points that need spending. Seen a lot of people complaining about this, but so far no one from Massive has responded.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by ebarthe Go to original post
    Bug#1: the SHD watch blinks continuously with a “!” mark, even if there is nothing to upgrade on it

Bug#2: in the recalibration library, the column “Attributes” shows a wrong number at max value “11/12” instead of “12/12” for several weapon categories: Rifle, AR and LMG (it’s a bug as all attributes are maxed out, so it should say 12/12)

Thanks for taking a look at these
    I can confirm that this issue with the SHD watch is known and is being investigated.

Regarding the attributes value, could you please provide some screenshots or a video of this please.