🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Watch dogs Legion 60 fps on next gens console?

Does anyone know, if it runs 60 fps on Xbox Series X? My purchase depends on it, 30 fps belongs forever to the dinosaur age and next gen consoles should eradicate it. If it runs 30 fps, I wont buy it. Thanks for the info
     2 people found this helpful

SofaJockey's Avatar Senior Member
    I haven't seen a quotable confirmation, but I'd be surprised if it didn't run at 60fps on a Series X.

I guess we'll find out in a few weeks, or someone may have seen a confirmation.

secretzrus's Avatar Senior Member
    Was it this or Valhalla that Ubisoft said would run at 4K and 60 fps on the Series X? I can't quite remember...

Originally Posted by secretzrus Go to original post
    Was it this or Valhalla that Ubisoft said would run at 4K and 60 fps on the Series X? I can't quite remember...
    I'm sure it was Valhalla that was absolutely confirmed.

am sure that will work at 60fps but am not sure in 4k or not . maybe it could be 4k @60fps but not as Pc version quality with rtx3080
     1 people found this helpful

4K/60fps is understood and is assumed for ALL PS5/Xbox Series X games . Anything less and you just wasted $500. The PS5/Xbox Series X are the most powerful consoles to date. it's understood that 4K/60 is standard.

bbq4tw's Avatar Junior Member
    and just confirmed to be 4k 30fps on the next gen consoles:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/watch_dogs/...eb2x&context=3
    Had the ultimate edition preordered on the series x and just canceled. No way I'm spending $120 on a "next gen" 30fps game, heck I'm not spending $30 or $60 on a "next gen" 30fps game! Massive disappointment!

I thought it would be 60fps (perhaps at a lower resolution).

Though I'm puzzled why such an irrelevance would determine anyone's purchasing decision.

This is a cross-generation game within a busy city and hordes of 'playable' characters walking around.

I guess I can understand why the game would be a little memory hungry.

bbq4tw's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by SofaJockey Go to original post
    I thought it would be 60fps (perhaps at a lower resolution).

Though I'm puzzled why such an irrelevance would determine anyone's purchasing decision.

This is a cross-generation game within a busy city and hordes of 'playable' characters walking around.

I guess I can understand why the game would be a little memory hungry.
    Such an irrelevance?!! You yourself in this thread said you would be surprised if it didn't run at 60fps! We've had 4k 30fps on the ps4 pro and xbox one x since 2016! I understand that this game has raytracing and it's a big performance hit but either give us an option to turn it off or give us an option to run at lower res!! We should be expecting 60fps as a baseline this gen, not a bonus!

And that''s why I invest in gaming computers. Next generation consoles will never keep up with the power of PC's. To each their own!

Just 12 days to go, to be in Watch Dogs Legion heaven.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►