BlackTusks's Avatar Junior Member

No cache keys when obtained?

Hello

I just unlocked the 4 apparel cache keys on when leveling up. Me and my friend are experiencing this. When going to the "Apparel Caches" we are unable to open any caches with the keys we have obtained. The caches are disaplyed as "0"

Is anyone else experiencing this too?

Thanks
     1 people found this helpful

I am season lvl 26 and have received only 1 key since purchasing the season pass.

All other keys have not shown up in my inventory dispite it saying they were awarded.

This is on xbox.

Same issue here(PS4). it display i have earned a apparel cache key but there's no keys to open the cache...

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi all,

Have you checked your Field Proficiency Cache in your inventory screen as the Apparel keys maybe be in there and if so you will receive them after opening them.

Hello everyone.

I was having the same issue in Xbox and I managed to find some sort of "workaround" to get the caches by deleting the "Reserved space" under "Saved data" .
    Just quit the game, delete the reserved space and start the game again.

THE DEVEVELPMENT TEAM MUST LOOK IN TO THIS BUG.

The only reason for me to post this sort of "workaround" is because it can help other ones with the same issue it does not change the fact that it's a bug and it needs to be fixed by developers.

Update:

I logged on today and the keys I didnt get yesterday were in my inventory.

However I am not getting new keys earned today again.

I logged out to to the dashboard to post this. Will see if logging all the way back in gives me the keys or not.

Update 2:

Logging all the way out to the dashboard and then logging all the way back in does seem to cause the keys to appear in your invetory.

At least it does for me.

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys it is great to see that you found a solution that works for you.

Would it at all be possible to share a screenshot or better yet a video of exactly what you see before restarting?

All i see is that the listed number of keys is 0.

The message flashes on screen that the keys were earned but they dont show in the apparel inventory screen until i exit the game completly to the dashboard and start the game up again.

I got 1 key awarded to me, that i spent right before i bought the season pass. The keys then stopped showing even though the award message says they were acquired.

The rest is as i already explained above.

I reached season rank 100 but the keys still dont show up until i exit all the way out and log back in.

Whatever is causing this is related to the season pass.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for confirming that Veggienater
    We've passed this information on