Tanker bughed

the firetower doesn't display weakpoints..... can't complete, happens to be time trails too.... so frustrating
    https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/9839JViZ3rrn
     1 people found this helpful

nuxbag's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by golderath Go to original post
    the firetower doesn't display weakpoints..... can't complete, happens to be time trails too.... so frustrating
    https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/9839JViZ3rrn
    they r working on it

Stranded Tanker Bugged

Final boss room, the fire tower top disappears, and you cannot shoot any of the weak points. After killing yourself and team wipe, Fire tower reappears but no weak spots to destroy the tower and finish the mission.

new york tanker mission is bugged at the end with tower

[

happend earlier but i procrastinated on posting the bug and thought it might be a one time thing until i match made into it and the same bug happend
    tower glows green like its a friendly npc or something like that

Originally Posted by KT247 Go to original post
    Final boss room, the fire tower top disappears, and you cannot shoot any of the weak points. After killing yourself and team wipe, Fire tower reappears but no weak spots to destroy the tower and finish the mission.
    Same issue here.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi all,

I can confirm that this is a known issue and it is being investigated.

Apologises for the inconvenience caused.

Please keep checking the known issues list here for updates.

Inconvenience? No. Inconvenient is is the odd random disconnect, this is a major game breaking issue.
    Not only do we have to fight our way through one of the worst missions in the game, we get to the end only to find out it can't be completed? Thus, can't post a tame in the league, can't finish the manhunt mission, and can not now kill the final target.
    Calling this "an inconvenience" is not only a bloody insult, it shows just how disconnected you and the rest of the people at ubi/massive are from the players. You literally have no idea how frustrating this is.

There is a REAL Pandemic... People are locked in their houses not able to be near loved ones as they drown to death in their own mucos the economy of many major countries are tanking... Get some perspective... Having to redo a video game mission in a few days is ONLY an inconvenience!

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I can confirm that this issue should be addressed with an unscheduled maintenance update tomorrow.