One might say - you are stranded
     1 people found this helpful

Same here. How on earth do they break the crane code when adding The Summit content? In the QA world, this is called a critical regression, and it shows up on someone's evaluation. smh

Same here ... seriously it's a manhunt + time mission and it doesn't work ...

12:08am

Just happened to me 2 times in a row. The top of the "fire tower" doesnt spawn and neither do the panels ur supposed to shoot. So Vivian just stares at u through the window.

Still...

Glitched and cant finish it for League or Manhunt.

k3_.'s Avatar Junior Member

Fire tower glitch

one of the missions in the WLONY expansion is glitched stopping any further progression. The challenge is destroy the fire tower and the problem seems to be that the hitboxes of the tower are not as they should be instead of having a hostile hit box they have a friendly hit box where you cant damage it. i was wondering when this would be fixed considering its a main story mission and i am stuck in NYC till this is fixed

cofirmed, opened a support ticket, checked file integrity as they said, no fix, bugged, one could day, we are stranded in the stranded tanker

Gotta love the devs......... every damn time...... update = new bugs.......... update to fix bugs=more bugs..........

Tu 11 crane is not starting to fire up

In the tanker mission the crane is not starting to fire up and its impossible to continue the mission.It happened 3 times in a row so I resign from continuing. Maybe the reason is that it's league and hunting mission at the same time, idk Anyway finishinh what you prepared for season 3 is unplayable because of that bug.

So they've not fixed this overnight (UK time)?

Grrrr.. I was hoping to finish the game today and I'm stuck at this storyline mission.

no doubt my fastest time ever 19 min to get there wipe the waves and the dang thing bugged, more than enough time to take out the boss. Its aggrevating almost as mich as tripping over nothing while running in the dark zones

same here

Same here on Stadia, i can't get out of NY also to return to DC, and am stuck here in NY Campaign, great...

Got to the tower with randoms in 15mins, had some time to experiment (suicide with granades etc), but stiil nothing

Can confirm that the crane is still bugged.

It is so game breaking man. They need to quickly look into it.

And still today mission is bugged. Why would they not test this??? The fact this stops you from the manhunt and a daily mission really sucks!!!

Regnar_Lothbrok's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    I had expected a fix today - I was wrong

Maybe we all should boycot the game for 24 hours as a warning

Same problem here . PC Version.

=\\

Oh yes since the update another great fix that breaks things

still bugged.

[IMG][/IMG]

Yep. Saw a patch update today and hoped this was fixed. It's not. Nothing to shoot at when told to take tower down. I at least hope they extend the time to get this set of quests done since this has postponed the progress 2 days. Bummer.

theres a new patch tomorrow to resolve that...

Sorry just added link to it

"wonderful" I was stuck in a new york for another day

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I can confirm that this issue should be addressed with an unscheduled maintenance update tomorrow.

Originally Posted by UbiT00n Go to original post
    Hey, what is the name of the mission and could you share some screenshots please?
    screenshot as requested, bugged for me too. second time I ran this. its a long mission and it takes a lot fo time and effort to get to the end only to have it be impossible to complete, which means I can't completely the storyline.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by animo.dignitas Go to original post
    screenshot as requested, bugged for me too. second time I ran this. its a long mission and it takes a lot fo time and effort to get to the end only to have it be impossible to complete, which means I can't completely the storyline.
    Thanks for the image.

Please check my post above

Sweet

Im stucked at that mission, i just want to end the warlords campaign, cant go back to DC nor the Summit. Please add a BETTER warning for new players when they are about to embark to new york for the first time, had to leave the minigun research on hold just for being curious. Im also posting just to know when the fix is done.

Im stucked at that mission too, I just want to end the warlords campaing. Please fiz that. My game dont drop cosmetic anymore and this is another bug i waiting more them 5th moths to solve, now this. Do something please.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Keo Go to original post
    Thanks for the image.

Please check my post above
    Thanks, I actually had not gotten that far down the thread. I just sa a request for a screenshot.

Just happening to me.
    Stands still now when driving Campaign to Lvl 40.

7 times over. Would have easily done this mission in under 25 minutes, but, no bueno. Same thing over and over again. The access panel to the fire tower doesn't animate. It remains green in your cross hairs and you are forced to quit or run around in a circle for no reason.

Adding my name to the list. Tried with three different groups. Reset mission, killed ourselves to respawn, wiped out all the enemies. Nothing will get it to spawn in.

Yeah same here, started the time-trial and got to 18 mins remaining solo challenging difficulty and the only two left was myself and Conley in the control tower, just stood there waiting lol

PhearFactor's Avatar Junior Member
    same issue here. Started over entire mission with same result.

Same here...not poosible to end the mission and The Hunt

Regnar_Lothbrok's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    Originally Posted by UbiT00n Go to original post
    Hey, what is the name of the mission and could you share some screenshots please?
    Read the HEADLINE: Tower Crane Stranded Tanker bugged