Suggestion: Removing the raid mode restriction from Golem Island

Golem Island is the largest and one of the most beautiful (if not the most) territories in the game. Filled with many beautiful and interesting in terms of tactics and complexity - outposts. Really a great addition to the game that can give many hours of new expirinence. And unfortunately, all this portion of a new and interesting experience is locked within the borders - 4 players only, raid mod. I really love the solo and duo game and I have no doubt that there are a lot of players like me. And I would like to be able to enjoy this island in solo and duo. In my humble opinion - raid mode restriction is not permissible for such a beautiful and well-designed location. This location deserves to be enjoyed by all players, with all gameplay preferences. I hope it will be heard and those players who like to explore the game alone or with one-two partners, will be able to appreciate this location with all its beauties, free to explore and fast travel, which is unfortunately impossible now.
     10 people found this helpful

Sucks *** to have cosmetics locked behind that raid. It’s content that, players like myself may choose to never do, which is a waste of resources really.
     2 people found this helpful

Couldn't agree more with you both.
     1 people found this helpful

This will never get old until they give it to us...

Couldn't agree more.

Yes!

And also let us choose the ghost war missions instead of getting them randomly. There is also alot of cosmetics that i want to unlock but dont have the time and skill to do them all.

Since AI temmates are back with us, evey player should be able to enter the Raid/Golem Island as a single + 3 AI's. I think it's logical.
    And i don't want to hear about the high difficulity level of bosses, the need of good communication between team members, coorination of attacs etc. In Wildlands the Predator was IMO the hardest enemy, and MIdas, Holt and Weaver weren't much help while dealing with him. But it hasen't concernd anyone really. So the same should be heere, in case of Golem Island.
    I would be happy to just be able to explore / free roam the island with AI's, without triggering boss battles.
     2 people found this helpful

100% agree with you! This part of the map needs to be opened up. Give us the raid rewards or just put the in the shop, I could give a crap about the silly raid bosses or their ridiculous storyline. I just want a new part of the map to explore. Hiding a significant portion of the map behind this ridiculous raid nonsense is an absolute waste. And ubisoft can spare me the moronic “this is a game to be played with friends” sentiment because what little friends I initially had to play Breakpoint with gave up on it within the first week because it couldn’t even live up to its own predecessor. And I honestly don’t wanna be tied to playing through the raids on golem with a 3 people I don’t know and not having the opportunity to explore and enjoy it at my own pace. Just remove the raid restriction and let us freely explore the island by ourselves already, the raid is one of the last uncorrected flop ideas left to be done away with. Just rip the bandage off already and get rid of it!

Originally Posted by WinchesterYeets Go to original post
    100% agree with you! This part of the map needs to be opened up. Give us the raid rewards or just put the in the shop, I could give a crap about the silly raid bosses or their ridiculous storyline. I just want a new part of the map to explore. Hiding a significant portion of the map behind this ridiculous raid nonsense is an absolute waste. And ubisoft can spare me the moronic “this is a game to be played with friends” sentiment because what little friends I initially had to play Breakpoint with gave up on it within the first week because it couldn’t even live up to its own predecessor. And I honestly don’t wanna be tied to playing through the raids on golem with a 3 people I don’t know and not having the opportunity to explore and enjoy it at my own pace. Just remove the raid restriction and let us freely explore the island by ourselves already, the raid is one of the last uncorrected flop ideas left to be done away with. Just rip the bandage off already and get rid of it!
    We know the idea to turn the Ghost Recon franchise, one with great enfasis in the squad tactical shooter to an online looter shooter clone with a "game as service" turn pretty bad on sales to ubisoft, to the point of cancelling the 2 Raid (I just hope if there are a 2-year pass we might explore solo Morea Island) I know and understand that is impossible to the devs right now to eleiminate one big pillar as is the raid, so I wont request to the dev they eliminate the raid, but I will request that they let us explore and accomplish with our squad golem island´s missions and to save all datas, so that will mean when we over of recover all data we unlocked the next area until the 3º zone, even if we didnt engage against the bosses, if the player wants the rewards that the bosses already have, they will have to deal with them, but with a matchmaking, with selection of boss we want engage of the 4 there are, from 1 to 4, we will select the box of the bosses we want to queue, for example if this week i had already beaten to Baal, then I just will unmark the Baal´s square and I will do qeue just for the other 3, you could give us a 5 option, this will be "any boss/ all bosses" so if we repeat some boss we already done this week we may gain more skell points. This idea was with the intention to avoid the tedious to do every single time the same quest every time about collecting matchmaking when I just want to deal with some boss that I didn't beat this week like if I just want to beat Cerberus, I don't wanna play from Baal until the 3º damn zone doing the same.

To the community pls, give me likes so the devs could consider my proposal if you agree.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...for-the-bosses

I agree, the entire concept they decided to go with for Raid feels more like a restriction or punishment as it is now.
    They could have utilized the potential for Raid as much better mode for the players. A more balanced, fair and fun experience. Taking away the focus on locking content away from players, an end to forcing the playerbase to grind through it to get whatever content is desired.
    Besides, the game's current standard doesn't even support good enough servers or mechanics to support they way it is now. There are constant crashes and disconnections towards the Ubisoft servers. My opinion to the reworked version of a Raid is basically to remove the titans as a whole, and if not so then descale the elements that makes it so difficult. I'd rather like to see some more playable and enjoyable alternative missions for Raid where you basically just fight Wolves in unique and extreme circumstances with objectives that are out of the concept of 'repetitive' playthroughs.
    Unlock the island for solo players and reward the players with the unique items through objective completion and black boxes scattered around the island like a treasurehunt or something.
    Its current way is too time consuming, like you better stick with the session your in for the 5 hours it takes to complete it and never back out. It is like they created this with the impression that people don't do anything else than playing this game... well, I hate to break it you, Ubisoft but we have families, work, school and a busy schedule as it is; its simply enough not fair and balanced for most people.

We should keep this thread going, continue to post in it, give it much attention from us, the consumers. Direct the feedback here, like this topic and just make sure this reaches the top of Ubisoft's plans.

EDIT: Ubisoft should really listen to this kind of feedback. It is very reasonable and thoughtfull.
    If Ubisoft really wants this game to succeed and to get it back upon its feets to what it was inteded to be, they need to listen to these kind of feedbacks and suggestions because we are the ones playing this game and experiencing how it is. If the majority thinks the current way is no - go then something should be done about that. Listening to the community and taking focus on doing some changes will make this game more interesting for other people as well and then this game can finally begin its trip to success and gain more players and perhaps even live longer in terms of new, interesting and good content being continuously updated to the game. I can imagine there is nothing Ubisoft wants more for this game than for it to be a successfull revenue and increase its popularity... well, take notes. The OP of this thread is giving you a path to that direction.