Also having this issue. Can't stop the loop. I've contacted support and they had me do the uninstall, reinstall, judging by the forums, it's a broken update. I hope it gets fixed asap, as Division 2 gets most of my gameplay time these days.
     4 people found this helpful

G-S93's Avatar Member
    Doesn't work and the cutscene pops up again. Incredibly aggravating. In addition, bought season 3 pass, no apparel cache keys.

G-S93's Avatar Member
    I bet they will, it'd be super ****ty if they didn't.
     1 people found this helpful

CameronGraphix's Avatar Member

Same looping video cutscene bug for me too - was hoping to play tonight but maybe not

Originally Posted by G-S093 Go to original post
    Doesn't work and the cutscene pops up again. Incredibly aggravating. In addition, bought season 3 pass, no apparel cache keys.
    Glad I didn't actually purchase season 3 yet. Maybe I'll just wait a few more days and see what's been done about this.

Endless cinematic about new rogues

When i open map or enter any safehouse it starts to play cinematic about new renegades in endless loop, and it can not be ended, again and again! I press "F" - nothing happens, this intro just ignores it.
     7 people found this helpful

CameronGraphix's Avatar Member
    Note for Developers: Bug showed on Division2 Ubisoft launcher, PC, tried restarting PC, ended up having to Cntrl ALT Del to remove app and re-launch. Can't click Seasons or Manhunt tab on map or get into the endless loop.

Same thing here... pls fix

G-So93, I contacted support, they recommended a file verify through the launcher and it fixed the problem. Now I did have the same video looping issue, but it went away, however it started looping again. Because of this issue, it is impossible to view season progress/rewards/league challenges.

Originally Posted by Obelisk0rion Go to original post
    G-So93, I contacted support, they recommended a file verify through the launcher and it fixed the problem. Now I did have the same video looping issue, but it went away, however it started looping again. Because of this issue, it is impossible to view season progress/rewards/league challenges.
    Oh no, still no fixed yet from yesterday ?!? information from another thread gamer tried re installed the game, verified the files, no luck, it happen also on console. If simple action from Developer to disable the video taking so long, the game is broken unplayable, sad.

Originally Posted by Windessy Go to original post
    When i open map or enter any safehouse it starts to play cinematic about new renegades in endless loop, and it can not be ended, again and again! I press "F" - nothing happens, this intro just ignores it.
    This is the 4th thread about this "looping madness" , why Massive taking so long to fixed this, may be if they fixed this will broke another part [crying]
     3 people found this helpful

I am having the same issue. Either when I return to the lobby or die on a floor...
     2 people found this helpful

Same thing happens to my game :p

whenever i fast travel I get the endless loop T_T

I tried the Verify Files thingy at Uplay - didn't work
    I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game - still didn't work

I keep getting the endless Cinematic loop of the new rogue agents over and over. I have to close the game just to stop it T_T

same problem

Same problem, also happens every time i fast travel anywhere

Holding down ESC or combination ESC + F key will usually get out of it but incredibly annoying

And i cant actually get into the seasons menu at all

Originally Posted by Philopavich Go to original post
    Same problem, also happens every time i fast travel anywhere

Holding down ESC or combination ESC + F key will usually get out of it but incredibly annoying
    wow, thank you for your workaround but better wait for official fix, today or tomorrow is State of The Game live streaming, can't wait see the devs facial expression.

I have the same issue , endless loop for the new rogues video presentation

Same issue, but you can fast travel to control points and it will not load the intro, but all safe houses and main hubs have the bug.

endless cinematic

Same issue for me .. endless cinematic whatever I do. Safehouse, travel...

Same happened for me after dying in the summit. alt+f4 only option to close the never ending season cinematic. game unplayable.

What worked for me (on PC) is pressing the Windows key and the Esc key together. I have not yet purchased the Season 3 from the store, so I am not sure if that could cause the loop.

Lyvnia's Avatar Junior Member
    Same issue after 26 hours FİX İT

Lyvnia's Avatar Junior Member
    Same problem we cant play the game

G-S93's Avatar Member
    Obleiskorion, I have reverified the files and in addition to uninstalling the game and deleting its files in its entirety before doing a fresh install. (I've read that this doesn't help but there was hope that it would). Now I guess we wait until they fix it. I really hope it doesn't take forever like when they were having performance issues (almost a year ago). I'm pretty shocked that it hasn't been fixed already, kind of discouraging...

G-S93's Avatar Member
    Mothza, I can sometimes get out of the loop, but that's if I didn't intentionally trigger it. If I go to Season 3 trek/challenges/rewards it triggers, if I click on the Manhunt option on the map bar it triggers. Any new gear that drops out in the original content (tried separating the issue to see what I could do), I cannot pick up. I'm just incredibly shocked it hasn't been fixed yet.

season briefing

the video of the season is running around all the time and it is not possible to interrupt it and get to the menu of the season. Can Help

G-S93's Avatar Member
    Any word or update on when it'll be fixed? With so many people unable to play you would think it would have been top priority...

G-S93's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Danny_McKnightt Go to original post
    the video of the season is running around all the time and it is not possible to interrupt it and get to the menu of the season. Can Help
    Sorry Danny, you're stuck for now. Rerverifying and reinstalling won't help. We just gotta wait until they decide to fix it.

G-S93's Avatar Member
    Same here. Do yourself a favor and wait for now. It seems that any new season 3 content in the game isn't accessible, idk if anyone else has had luck with trying to play around it, (I've tried), but I can't pick up any of the new gear or buy any of the new gear. I can sell old gear but thats it. Reverifying, restarting, and reinstalling won't squash this issue either. It's a simply "wait and see".

Having the same problem. The intro video for the new manhunt just keeps looping. The F to skip does nothing (it notes that you pushed and held the F key but doesnt actually DO anything). Escape lets you exit the loop only some of the time, but it doesnt fix anything. Can only reliably ALT-F4 and then endevor to avoid ANYTHING manhunt related which is difficult

I also had this issue, although today the video no longer loops. It does try go back to the game but then I have a black screen and have to ALT-F4.

At least there is some assurance as I thought I was the only one.

I have raised the problem with Ubisoft support and hope they fix it soon.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi all,

The dev team are working hard to fix this issue.

Please keep checking the known issues list here for updates.

Apologises again for the inconvenience caused.
     5 people found this helpful

same problem, thanks for link

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Sector.ARG Go to original post
    same problem, thanks for link
    You're welcome.

What is the forecast to fix this bug? =\

Yeah, same here - as soon as you enter the Seasons or Manhunt menu the intro video plays and loops. F to skip does not work. Sometimes you can Escape Out and other times it is stuck and you need to force quit via task manager. Tried on all four characters and the same.

Thank you Ubi-Keo for your update, takes your time so next patch will smooth, I waited with playing Ghost Recon Breeakpoint Red Patriot.

This ******** listed below, after a multiple week PTS. What in your right minds made you think it was ok to launch the game like this?? People still spend money on this game and for what? Just to load into something that is this broken? You people need to get your **** together.

Known Issues - Title Update 11 [Updated - September 23]
    Please Note: This list is not exhaustive and may not include all issues present in the current build.

The Total Discharge's Pulse along with the exposure icons do not show when performing a cover-to-cover action near hostiles.
    The "Combat Booster" talent buffs from the "Memento" exotic backpack will not trigger if a combat booster was picked up without the backpack equipped.
    Global directives don't work if the session owner disconnects, the new party leader starts a mission with directives and after they give the lead back to the session owner to set the directives globally.
    The player remains behind the shutter door if he rolls backwards when the "Gather with your team" timer reaches zero.
    Loot tables are incorrect for containers in Legendary missions.

Raid

Loot cannot be found after the player signs out/in or quits the game during the "prevent furnace explosion" timer after the boss is killed.
    Raid level doesn't change if a Level 40 player joins a session where all agents are Level 30.
    The train's cannon will disappear if the Raid group quits during Captain Freiser encounter.
    The doors close in front of the agent if they step out of the room in the last moment during the "Wait for the other agents" timer.

The Summit

The UI does not update when the player gets disconnected and respawn at the start of the section he was playing in The Summit.
    There are no UI elements for the Manhunt present in the Menu or Megamap whilst inside The Summit.
    Doors sometimes do not open while players stay idle during the whole encounter at certain locations.
    Players can drop down from a ledge and get stuck between the floors of the elevator at certain locations.
    Players can remain stuck inside a Server Rack when dropping down from it while moving backwards at certain locations.

Season 3 issues which have been brought to our attention:

There is an issue when trying to complete the Stranded Tanker mission blocking progression.
    The manhunt cutscene can loop and cannot be skipped or stopped.
    Control point alert level indicator is missing on the global map
    SHD level missing from the watch in the inventory.
    The progression to unlock the Ridgeway's Pride exotic in The Summit currently does not work.
    Deployed skills becoming invisible.
    Players equipped mods are unexpectedly changing attribute or function.

I have this loop bug aswell. I can manage to skip it, but then i have a black screen with the Division 2 cursor, but i cant do anything, except killing the game via Task Manager. It's really disappointing.