1. #11
    Originally Posted by Church367A Go to original post
    With this monstrosity ubi has fulfilled their player request of two items at once. You can clearly see there is an essence of this requested item....



    along with something that resembles a ghillie hood. UBI be thanked for their ever knowing prowess of what players want.....

    Edit: Honestly would it ducking kill someone from Ubi to actually deliver any authentic gear requested?!
    They gave that headgear (in your picture) to some Wolves but completely excluded it for the players. That is some logic that defies logic itself.
    Got up close to a Wolf and began stabbing him, looked at his headgear and thought... why can't I have that.
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #12
    Originally Posted by Mikkhep93 Go to original post
    They gave that headgear (in your picture) to some Wolves but completely excluded it for the players. That is some logic that defies logic itself.
    Got up close to a Wolf and began stabbing him, looked at his headgear and thought... why can't I have that.
    Ubi going to be Ubi, not much logic or thinking going on when you have a group of individuals originally lock standard multicam as a raid reward.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #13
    Originally Posted by Church367A Go to original post
    Ubi going to be Ubi, not much logic or thinking going on when you have a group of individuals originally lock standard multicam as a raid reward.
    That is true.
    Or generally locking real world gear behind Raid as a whole is... unforgivable.
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  4. #14
    There are some days that I swear the devs see what the community wants, and their answer is nothing but a .....



    You!!!
     3 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  5. #15
    Originally Posted by Megalodon26 Go to original post
    There are some days that I swear the devs see what the community wants, and their answer is nothing but a .....



    You!!!
    Oh my we are starting a revolution!
    DUCK THE DUCKERS.
     3 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  6. #16
    Originally Posted by Megalodon26 Go to original post
    There are some days that I swear the devs see what the community wants, and their answer is nothing but a .....



    You!!!
    These devs don't duck mother's they duck games, gameduckers. STOP DUCKING MY GAMES!
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  7. #17
    Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,947
    you are just lucky the duckers didn't give you a ducking codpiece.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  8. #18
    Hilarious bro. For the longest time i assumed the lack of hoods was a clipping or line of sight issue (like they had with certain nvg's when ADS) but after seeing this thing i cant square what the issue is, Why cant they at least give us what we had in Wildlands?
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post