🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed Valhalla forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new beta platform to discuss the game

Valhalla trophy lists

Hello! I bought AC Valhalla Ultimate Edition for PS4 and also preorder PS5 console. I know that game have cross-save and cross-progress but what about trophy list? What if I start play game at 10 November on my PS4 and continue it on PS5 at 19 November. Did I have the same trophy list or it will be different for each console? I have platinum trophy in each AC game on PS3-4 and I also need one on that game. If they are different I will wait 19 November, but if it will be the same I can start play early.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by ShirtyFungus7 Go to original post
    Hello! I bought AC Valhalla Ultimate Edition for PS4 and also preorder PS5 console. I know that game have cross-save and cross-progress but what about trophy list? What if I start play game at 10 November on my PS4 and continue it on PS5 at 19 November. Did I have the same trophy list or it will be different for each console? I have platinum trophy in each AC game on PS3-4 and I also need one on that game. If they are different I will wait 19 November, but if it will be the same I can start play early.
    Hey there ShirtyFungus7,

As trophies are linked to your PlayStation account, I believe they should move with your account to your new console, however we don't have any official information at this time.

Watch this space for more details closer to release!