El_Cuervacho's Avatar Senior Member

The Azrael Triangle

For the benefit of the devs: 5 consecutive Azrael flyovers right after spawning, with 1 happening right after I stopped recording:

2 people found this helpful

"For the benefit of the devs" hahaha.

They could be in the room with you, with the controls in their hands, and the only thing they would question is: "Why aren't his guns gold"?
     8 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by CrockfordCK Go to original post
    "For the benefit of the devs" hahaha.

They could be in the room with you, with the controls in their hands, and the only thing they would question is: "Why aren't his guns gold"?
    Man, just the other day I was on the brink of writing down an extensive counter-spiel/review of the Red Patriot DLC, but I simply couldn't find the motivation to do so, not even as an exercise.
    I can't even bother being sarcastic about it anymore, I mean, I'd play a zombie killing game (and I am) before a Ghost Recon game for God's sake.
    It's come to that.
     3 people found this helpful

if you know its coming why wouldn't you just lay down for cover ? thats what most of us do!!!

Originally Posted by ModerateJet0230 Go to original post
    if you know its coming why wouldn't you just lay down for cover ? thats what most of us do!!!
    Isn't that the problem though?
    Anecdotally however I was playing with the sound turned off, taking some pictures, as soon as I realized this was becoming a pattern I went ahead and recorded the issue for, as I've mentioned, the benefit of our dedicated devs, residing on the other side of the Nietzschean abyss that is Ubisoft's Community interaction.
     1 people found this helpful

I agree with Jet here...
    Crow, why don't you, instead of playing your video games, just put the controls down 5 times in 8 minutes like the rest of us.

(Sarcasm directed at the game mechanic, not you Jet.)

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    He's obviously a masochist. I knew that when I saw him detour for flowers. He should know they are protected by the Auroa Botanical society and the penalty is an Azrael.

Originally Posted by Steven527 Go to original post
    He's obviously a masochist. I knew that when I saw him detour for flowers. He should know they are protected by the Auroa Botanical society and the penalty is an Azrael.
    On the contrary, and this is true, I despise the oversized fauna in this game so much, that I feel compelled to pick every single one I see.

Which in turn and as collateral, it granted me access to a virtually infinite supply of stim injections via the crafting menu. So much for survival.

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by El_Cuervacho Go to original post
    On the contrary, and this is true, I despise the oversized fauna in this game so much, that I feel compelled to pick every single one I see.

Which in turn and as collateral, I have access to virtually infinite stim injections via the crafting menu. So much for survival.
    Yes but you didn't complete the "gone huntin" side mission where you have to pick all vegetation in a 6000 meter radius to force the Fauna to disperse to other provinces then kill 65 deer by running them down with a motorbike. Then and only then can you pick the flora with a lower rate of appearance for Azreals. Sheesh

AvengerGR35's Avatar Senior Member
    Here we go again this is one of the reasons I stopped playing once again. Too many flyovers. REDUCE THE FLYOVER FREQUENCY!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►