Yesterday I was playing against all behemoths in my game (those that spawned at least) so today I can go by all of them and see if they truly don't respawn all.
    I found I had Azrael overflies while fighting a behemoth. <sarcasm>Is fun</sarcasm>, running away from the mortars or gas grenades and having to dive into the mud/snow to stay out of sight of the Azrael. Because just fighting a behemoth isn't exciting enough, I need Wolves in my life then as well.

ArgimonEd's Avatar Senior Member
    If like ruby (Rugby, Im sorry it was my auto correct) mentioned.
    The flyover had an actual route.
    Not always spawning over us, but sometimes flying somewhere else in the province we are, like it used to be with the unidad blackhawk.
    Would be super cool.
    And as he mentioned, if it spawned 2 helos from afar, that we could see them land somewhere near our positions, instead of flying over us and shooting at us, with the broken helo movement.
    One day I was thinking on recording and editing a video if everytime I tried to shoot down a helo with a grenade launcher, and he would instantly warp a few meters forward to dodge the shot... like literally from 30km/h to like 500 in 0.1 second.
    The video would be...
    Me leading the helo to shoot the grenade launcher at it...
    It instantly goes 10m forward and a sound effect plays.
    Nope....nope...
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by ArgimonEd Go to original post
    If like ruby (Rugby, Im sorry it was my auto correct) mentioned.
    The flyover had an actual route.
    Not always spawning over us, but sometimes flying somewhere else in the province we are, like it used to be with the unidad blackhawk.
    Would be super cool.
    And as he mentioned, if it spawned 2 helos from afar, that we could see them land somewhere near our positions, instead of flying over us and shooting at us, with the broken helo movement.
    One day I was thinking on recording and editing a video if everytime I tried to shoot down a helo with a grenade launcher, and he would instantly warp a few meters forward to dodge the shot... like literally from 30km/h to like 500 in 0.1 second.
    The video would be...
    Me leading the helo to shoot the grenade launcher at it...
    It instantly goes 10m forward and a sound effect plays.
    Nope....nope...
    I forgot how much I hate helos doing that.

Have Ubisoft ever acknowledged that itís a faulty mechanic and looks stupid? I bet they donít even think there is anything wrong with it.
     2 people found this helpful

AvengerGR35's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by rugby_dog Go to original post
    I forgot how much I hate helos doing that.

Have Ubisoft ever acknowledged that itís a faulty mechanic and looks stupid? I bet they donít even think there is anything wrong with it.
    Makes me wonder why they changed the enemy heli behavior in BP when in Wildlands it was much better. Now we have enemy helis that defy gravity
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by ModerateJet0230 Go to original post
    if you know its coming why wouldn't you just lay down for cover ? thats what most of us do!!!
    or snipe it down that what I always do. This is an old thread however, and unfortunately at the present times only one fly over about every hour or so no fun

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234