UbiBlush's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey,

Thank you for sharing this video. We are aware of all the feedback regarding the Azrael drone flyover rate and have forwarded it to the team. They are currently looking into solutions to create a more customizable experience related to these drones for a future update.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by UbiBlush Go to original post
    They are currently looking into solutions to create a more customizable experience related to these drones for a future update.
    DRONES: On/Off will do nicely.

Originally Posted by HobsonOnline Go to original post
    I’d like azreal drones on a random path and I want them to have heat vision so we can’t just lay in the mud. Let them dispatch two helos from the nearest wolf base if they see us and then let them hunt me properly with at least 10 plus bodies.

That would actually make it a proper mechanic, I’m sure others on this site have had more detailed and better responses than mine but it would be a good mechanic if properly implemented.

El_Cuervacho's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by HobsonOnline Go to original post
    What I'd love is for Ubisoft to go back to designing videogames and videogame mechanics, instead of providing on/off switches for every issue with this game.

Originally Posted by rugby_dog Go to original post
    I’d like azreal drones on a random path and I want them to have heat vision so we can’t just lay in the mud. Let them dispatch two helos from the nearest wolf base if they see us and then let them hunt me properly with at least 10 plus bodies.

That would actually make it a proper mechanic, I’m sure others on this site have had more detailed and better responses than mine but it would be a good mechanic if properly implemented.
    Yeah, totally agree. And I and others made a similar suggestion almost a year ago. We could all see back then how mindless and lazy the Azrael drone design is. However, making these things take a random path would have been far easier than some other changes made since launch (judged with my limited development experience), yet here we are. I guess I've run out of patience with a feature that I don't think anyone likes.

EDIT: The Unidad helicopters in Wildlands I think are fantastic. Natural and realistic flight paths and movement.

Originally Posted by AvengerGR35 Go to original post
    Here we go again this is one of the reasons I stopped playing once again. Too many flyovers. REDUCE THE FLYOVER FREQUENCY!
    LOL is already reduced since last TU. I'm happy when my AI teams remind me in every 1 hour -literally, in every 1 hour in real time - that an azrael is incoming! Dunno how moooore easy you want the game to become!

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by glacierhusky Go to original post
    LOL is already reduced since last TU. I'm happy when my AI teams remind me in every 1 hour -literally, in every 1 hour in real time - that an azrael is incoming! Dunno how moooore easy you want the game to become!
    No it isn't reduced and it isn't a matter of ease but boring as hell that every 7.5 minutes I have to go prone. Not sure where you come up with one hour. Maybe you just sit by bases. There is no difficulty, just a stupid useless gamey arcade like mechanism.

Originally Posted by rugby_dog Go to original post

I agree with this, Azrael is a good mechanic in theory, but the actual implementation is extremely lazy and doesn't "make me feel hunted".
     1 people found this helpful

El_Cuervacho's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Steven527 Go to original post
    No it isn't reduced and it isn't a matter of ease but boring as hell that every 7.5 minutes I have to go prone. Not sure where you come up with one hour. Maybe you just sit by bases. There is no difficulty, just a stupid useless gamey arcade like mechanism.
    Exactly; and not just that, I'd bet that this particular loop I happened to fall into, would've lasted as long as I kept on respawning there, and for Ubisoft to simply add a slider or an ON/OFF switch and call it a day, as they've been doing for virtually every grievance with this game, is just unacceptable to me.
    In all seriousness: stop it with this self-checkout approach to game design already, Ubisoft!
    Go back to the drawing board and fricking design videogames that are consistent within themselves!

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Stomp0nMybaIls Go to original post
    I agree with this, Azrael is a good mechanic in theory, but the actual implementation is extremely lazy and doesn't "make me feel hunted".
    LOL yeah I still remember when it first dawned on me that NO ONE was hunting me. Period. Even in the opening scene no one comes to your crash site. I guess maybe I was hanging in that tree longer than I thought and the search team just didn't see me.... or something. Closest was two guys fragging an empty bunker.
     3 people found this helpful