Ubi-Hayve's Avatar Community Manager

DMR Exploit - Post TU 2.1.0. fix

We have been monitoring the DMR exploit closely since the release of TU 2.1.0. Given the conversations we’ve seen online around this topic, we relaunched our investigation into the exploit. As of now, our development testers have not been able to reproduce the exploit in game.

Whenever you use the Sharpshooter Skill, you have the bonus for 3 shots, however, there is nothing in the UI to indicate that the bonus is active or that you will only use this for 3 shots. We understand that the lack of UI may cause some confusion and we apologize for that, however, we are confident as of now with the reports we’ve investigated that the issue is not present.

If you believe that you have found an alternate reproduction of the DMR exploit, we ask that you please contact one of our representatives privately with the exact steps taken to produce it, as well as video capture if possible, so that we can further investigate.

/Ghost Recon Team
     1 people found this helpful

solokiller's Avatar Senior Member
    If Ubisoft put half as much effort into fixing the raid as they did in fixing the DMR glitch and drone swarm bypass exploits people would be far more eager to report any further ways to exploit the glitch.
     10 people found this helpful

If you believe that you have found an alternate reproduction of the DMR exploit, we ask that you please contact one of our representatives privately with the exact steps taken to produce it, as well as video capture if possible, so that we can further investigate.

So we do your jobs for free now? lol ok let us mod the game too then, sure we'd see some improvements.
     2 people found this helpful

Hayve, the only people that gave a crap about the DMR exploit where the Ghost War players... Maybe pop into their forums and ask if Ghost War has improved since the "fix" for this glitch... You guys have much more serious issues to be pursuing.
     11 people found this helpful

xxFratosxx's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CrockfordCK Go to original post
    Hayve, the only people that gave a crap about the DMR exploit where the Ghost War players... Maybe pop into their forums and ask if Ghost War has improved since the "fix" for this glitch... You guys have much more serious issues to be pursuing.
    They don’t care about PvP players. It’s been like that since launch. They ruthless when it comes to giving bad PvP experience. This game really shows how bad Ubisoft treats it’s consumers. Customer support tickets, no hot fix, lack on content, continuous bugs from updates, don’t take feedback seriously, given cheap servers, weak anti-cheat system, and more. Paying full price for they games should be $30. No way this game should’ve launched $60.

INVISIBLE GLITCH

We are tired of this bug too! It's more than time for you identify and correct things like this. I mean, c'mon! We've never had these problems before, and it's unexcusable for an AAA studio deliver that content after later patches of the game. This is PvP guys! Things like that make people never come back again to game and report people for false cheating.

This sometimes happens with you being invisible to enemy, sometimes enemy being invisible to you. You can quick fix (most of the times) pressing alt+tab a few times to resync players back on the match. I think the game have a huge potencial, like Wildlands had and you guys delivered to us, with later (and unexpected) content. I know Ubisoft studios can do better to fix problems like that. This one particularly, is ASAP. I don't know where else to post, and I want to have a little attention from someone inside.
     3 people found this helpful

Never play PVP as Cheats are persistent. The DMR Glitch was a nightmare, with people using in main game too. But with so many Bugs not fixed it makes the Glitch less important.
    Lately been playing Wildlands again, but they never sorted the Bugs in that either!!.
    Now Wildlands Missions are much better, why this was not impacted in Breakpoint is really strange. Even though Breakpoint has a lot of improvements, mainly Graphical, the Missions are terrible.
    Hopefully they have learnt their mistakes, keep the futuristic sh!t out of game, and concentrate on more intense Missions.

Hi i also have to wonder why we have to keep hearing about the Dmr Glitch being patched once there's a hefty boost for non PvP players that need it to get the raid done and can only get the bonus weapons &i items only once a week and most people won't sit for 10 hrs or more that's due to lack of having a higher level of weapons that have better damage.

Untuwa's Avatar Junior Member
    Dmr glich was problem only in pvp. all of my world wide Raid friends quit playing when it got fixed. Raids are no more fun. Bugisoft should fix titan freeze glich fast. That is a real game killer. Really bad feeling after joining unknown team just to get kicked out after boss fight starts. And that is not one or two times. That exploit will be main way of doing raids and players without regular team will suffer. Result is that playerbase for raids will diminish.

True its only randoms no with no mic or party chat that only use you and kick you or just lack of communication i no long partake in raid now such a shame i enjoyed them.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►