Virtual-Chris's Avatar Senior Member

Access to Terminator missions

Hey, hoping someone can help me figure this out...

Playing coop last night we decided to tackle the Terminator missions. But there were only two... the first and last. At one point during the last mission. I went into the menus and saw the full list of missions but after completing the last mission, the list was back to just two... first and last.

Any idea how we access the rest?

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't think you can. The two missions up are the two you get the blueprints and weapons.

solokiller's Avatar Senior Member
    I assume they'll be available on Monday with the new update.

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by solokiller Go to original post
    I assume they'll be available on Monday with the new update.
    Maybe as faction missions.

Originally Posted by Virtual-Chris Go to original post
    Hey, hoping someone can help me figure this out...

Playing coop last night we decided to tackle the Terminator missions. But there were only two... the first and last. At one point during the last mission. I went into the menus and saw the full list of missions but after completing the last mission, the list was back to just two... first and last.

Any idea how we access the rest?
    When the Terminator Live Event went live there were only two missions. The Faction Missions were altered during the live event to unlock exclusive rewards that are no longer available, similar to the Resistance Live Event.

So to answer your question flatly, there aren’t any other Terminator missions.
     2 people found this helpful

Go to Arnold Schwarzenegger and ask him to give you more Terminator missions!

In the infinite wisdom of the devs they decided to create content that eventually disappears never allowing players to experience what they spent time working on. What a great decision!
     6 people found this helpful

Virtual-Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Gmoneymozart Go to original post
    In the infinite wisdom of the devs they decided to create content that eventually disappears never allowing players to experience what they spent time working on. What a great decision!
    I should have known. FFS.

Ps. Thanks all for the insights.
     1 people found this helpful

TrickShady's Avatar Senior Member
    As far as I can see it is not a return of the missions, only a setting for terminators to roam the island, you can have either that or the outcasts. What I'd like to know is where they got the idea to bring them back, people have literally been asking for the removal of drones not the return of them.

El_Cuervacho's Avatar Senior Member
    How about roaming Godzillas, ey?:

Wasn't aware of this one "easter egg" of theirs; one of many random, flick-related from people that clearly had too much time on their hands...