Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager

Developer Update: Showdown 2020!

Hello there! Its me, Toller, here with a brand new Developer Update for a brand new week! We’ve got some fun stuff in this one, including our Showdown 2020 event! Let’s dive in!

Here is the Weekly Timetable

WEEKLY EVENTS

What IS a Showdown 2020, you ask? We’ve chosen some of the most popular cards in Phone Destroyer to answer once and for all- who IS at the top of the popularity pile?

You’ll be able to vote on all our social media channels, but each vote will only be open for 24 hours. Don’t miss your chance to vote for your fave! The Number One card will be chosen on October 12th and made into Canvas Prints that will then be raffled off for free to lucky winners! Full details of this contest can be found Right Here

Our Monday and Tuesday, Mission Event will focus on the Chicken Coop card, so watch out for those sharp beaks! Wednesday will feature our usual mid-week Token event, as well as our Showdown 2020 themed Chaos Mode!

The Showdown 2020 event will feature all the Showdown 2020 contestants split into two groups: They will either cost 3 energy points or are summoned with their speed boosted! Here is the list of cards and which rule they fall under:

Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be our weekend event! This week we’ll be highlighting the City Wok Guy card! Keep the following cards handy:

• City Wok Guy
    • Mr. Slave Executioner
    • Chicken coop
    • The Amazingly Randy
    • Catapult Timmy
    • Stan the Great
    • Rat Swarm
    • Pigeon Gang
    • Mosquito
    • Medusa Bebe
    • Inuit Kenny
    • Four-assed Monkey

I also have all of the point totals available for this week’s events:

Mission Event Point Totals:

Token Event Point Totals:

Weekend Event Point Totals:

DISCORD
    If you haven’t yet joined our official South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server, come on over! It's the best place for all South Park: Phone Destroyer discussions! To join, just click HERE

That’s all for now! Best of luck to you all with your phone destruction AND with your faves in the Showdown. Do you have a guess as to what card will win? Let us know, along with any feedback or questions you might have.

Hearts and Hugs,
    -Toller!
     2 people found this helpful

Why there is no guaranteed legendary from the 1st gold league pack? I think it's pretty hard to get there, so I think first team in wars should get guaranteed legendary card.
    Btw there is a problem with Frontier Bradley card. Cards boosted by his aura deal area damage around attacked unit. All area attackers deal area damage around themselves. It should be fixed.
    Btw² don't you have any informations about Call Girl app? I think it would be more useful if there were some daily missions.

Originally Posted by Floyd_G_CZ Go to original post
    Why there is no guaranteed legendary from the 1st gold league pack? I think it's pretty hard to get there, so I think first team in wars should get guaranteed legendary card.
    Because it would give teams even more incentive to dodge brackets.

Originally Posted by Floyd_G_CZ Go to original post
    Btw there is a problem with Frontier Bradley card. Cards boosted by his aura deal area damage around attacked unit. All area attackers deal area damage around themselves. It should be fixed.
    Not a bug, its the design.
     1 people found this helpful

I'm glad you are finally doing the showdown after a 4 month wait, but was really looking forward to the new Randy Card

Please fix the adds, they're buggy as hell

MrEct's Avatar Junior Member
    Please stop wasting dev time on these events and new cards when the focus should be on fixing bugs, tvt, challenge mode, creating real incentives for ranking up in pvp and balancing the broken cards you’ve already introduced. Just recycle old events until youve caught up on the backlog of problems this game is experiencing.

Your revenue is clearly the top priority but anyone could tell you that a stable game is going to bring in more than releasing op units in one where people dont care because bugs and imbalance are rampant.

Please fix the adds! Many times you trying to get a bonus the ad doesn't show up or you don't get the bonus after watching it

I've been a devoted player to this game for some time now. I love finding out each week what the newest challenges are. With that being said I'm extremely tired of the same routine. Mission challenge, upgrade challenge, weekend card event. Blah. I'm getting bored with this, and have lost interest in playing. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this and I hope you listen to the millions of fans who devote their time to this game and change it up already! Thanks

ScottOld's Avatar Senior Member
    great more speed boosts.. how many times.. ITS BUGGED

and please for the love of god stop this rubbish MC (out of circle) DAR card steal rubbish.

and again no legendary card in tvt pack.. I NEED THIESE TO PROGRESS AND COMPETE.. getting beyond stupid that in the last 11-12 packs I have had 2 when i got numerous 6/8s and 7/8s

Originally Posted by ScottOld Go to original post
    and again no legendary card in tvt pack.. I NEED THIESE TO PROGRESS AND COMPETE.. getting beyond stupid that in the last 11-12 packs I have had 2 when i got numerous 6/8s and 7/8s
    Nobody ever said you would be handed a bunch of free legendary cards. Sheesh
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►