I haven't been able to connect to Siege servers since Neon Dawn. Just get [4-0xFFF0BE2A] error when joining a custom game or someone else's custom game. Cannot do matchmaking. Can only do lone wolf terrorist hunt or situations.
     1 people found this helpful

There was no problem until this morning but now i have 4-0xfff0be2a. At the status bar it says i have 4294967295 ping. But normally i don't have ping like this. I haven't played for 2 years but started again last month and ubisoft still have silly bugs

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you for the reports everyone, I have added all of the recent messages we have received on this thread that answers the QA teams questions, to our 4-0 error investigation to help find the cause as it is currently unknown what causes this. Any updates when we have some to share will be posted in this channel.

Special thanks to Mytre. Mitachax and Usir. for the reports as having the exact date and time is crucial to the team investigating.

- What 4-0 error code do you receive specifically? 4-0xfff0be2a
    - What platform you are playing on? PC
    - What is the last exact date and time when this affected you? 13/12/2020 12:30-1AM, 2:30-3AM, 4:30-5PM
    - What region do you live in? Australia
    - Who is your internet service provider? Optus
    - Are you using wired ethernet or WIFI? Iwifi
    - What exactly were you doing in the game when this message popped up? I was playing ranked and now I got suspended for 2hrs and lost over 100+ MMR thank you Ubi
    - Does this error appear 100% of the time, or only sometimes?

Acog._'s Avatar Junior Member
    I had the error code 4-0xfff0be2a and was unable to join a match for a while but I restarted my pc and everything seems to be fine now.

I had a 4-0xfff0be29 error several months back which seemed to have fixed itself randomly until i started getting 4-0xfff0be2a error like around a week ago. At first it would fix itself after several minutes but then it would just persist for the whole time. I would say I'm on a 4 day streak of getting this error but for some reason i could play several matches yesterday (but only at night). Sadly, it's back to being broken :P.

4-0xfff0bdc0

- Ubisoft username Alcaholoski
    - What is the last exact date and time when this affected you? 12.12.2020
    - What region do you live in? gamelift/eu-centeral-1
    - Who is your internet service provider? UyduNET
    - Are you using wired ethernet or WIFI? Ethernet
    - What exactly were you doing in the game when this message popped up? I was in a ranked match wit firends than suddenly game romved me from match and I got that error.

- What is the last exact date and time when this affected you? 12.12.2020 23.39

Ubisoft username OCESting
    Im playing on PC
    15/12/2020 aroun4:30pm Nz TIme
    New Zealand
    Spark
    Wifi
    I was looking for a ranked match, I got into a ranked lobby, however all the players said they were not in an actual match so we were just sitting in the main screen, I left and played a game of casual, hoping it would fix the problem, it did not and the next casual I tried to play I got the 4-0xfff0be2a message

i just got kicked out of my ranked match and couldnt reconnect

my error code was r6 error code 4-OXFFF0BE2A

i recieved -mmr and a ranked ban of 30 minutes

username TheRealDaBoss

ETHERNET

AUSTRALIA

PC

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you all for continuing to provide information about your experience. I will forward everything to our dev team!

- Ubisoft username Alcaholoski
    - What is the last exact date and time when this affected you? 18.12.2020 GMT+1 19.23
    - What region do you live in? gamelift/eu-centeral-1
    - Who is your internet service provider? UyduNET
    - What exactly were you doing in the game when this message popped up? I was in a ranked match wit firends than suddenly game romved me from match and I got that error.

4-0xfff0be20
    PC
    around 8.30 PM GMT+7
    South East Asia
    3 Broadband (Thailand isp)
    WiFi
    Everytime I queueing with this internet but If I use another is it's not having this problem so I think it hve something to do with this isp specifically

4-0xfff0be2a

Hello, guys! I get 4-0xfff0be2a connection error every time after 15 seconds of matchmaking. The error does not allow me to join any matchmaking game.

If you get that error, please submit a contribution to an issue report via R6fix website: https://r6fix.ubi.com/live-server/LI...-4-0xFFF0BE2A/

-What 4-0 error code do you receive specifically? Got a few of them, forgot them by the time I'm writing this
    - What is the last exact date and time when this affected you? 26 december 8am
    - What region do you live in? Belgium
    - Who is your internet service provider? Orange
    - Are you using wired ethernet or WIFI? Wired
    - What exactly were you doing in the game when this message popped up? Queuing for any match, didn't matter wich type
    - Does this error appear 100% of the time, or only sometimes? after a few restarts sometimes I get in a game, but mostly it just doesn't work

4-0xFFF0BE20 is the error code.
    -Chachem
    -PC
    -Today(26/12/2020)
    -Turkey
    -Turk Telekom
    -Wıred
    -This pops up whenever I try to queue for any match. It doesn't matter if it is casual or ranked.
    -I get it all the time.

User name: but1lochka
    - What 4-0 error code do you receive specifically? 4-0xFFF0BE20
    - What is the last exact date and time when this affected you? Today
    - What region do you live in? Russia
    - Who is your internet service provider? Rostelekom
    - Are you using wired ethernet or WIFI? Wired ethernet
    - What exactly were you doing in the game when this message popped up? Start matchmaking
    - Does this error appear 100% of the time, or only sometimes? Sometimes.

- What is the last exact date and time when this affected you? 26.12.2020
    - What region do you live in? EU West
    - Who is your internet service provider? Vodafone
    - Are you using wired ethernet or WIFI? ethernet
    - What exactly were you doing in the game when this message popped up? quing into qick and unraked withh and without teammates (ranked not tested)
    - Does this error appear 100% of the time, or only sometimes? I verified the game files trough steam, then it worked onece and after thet same error

- What is the last exact date and time when this affected you? Dec 28, 4:30 pm AEST
    - What region do you live in? Oceania
    - Who is your internet service provider? Internode
    - What exactly were you doing in the game when this message popped up? Solo Matchmaking
    - Does this error appear 100% of the time, or only sometimes? Has appeared 100% of the time for the last 4 months or so, never before that. I check it regularly (every 1 or 2 days) and each time it's the exact same

4-0xFFF0BE2A

i cant fix this error no one else has this error 4-0xFFF0BE2A connection error attempting to connect to rb6 servers please someone help

As I see I'm not alone with this error 4-0xFFF0BE2A. If I exit the game i can play 2 or 3 matches with no issues. After that it's impossible to play when I tried to find a match. I need to restar the game again. And even sometimes doing that give me other errors but diferent ones. In my case I'm playing in the latest version of Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.685. Latest version of the game ando also nvida drivers and network drivers. I also did everything you said in section connection issues and no go. The issue persist. My network is Ehternet fiber optic. Please fix this guy. Only this game give such issues with connection. I played both Direct and Vulkan no changes the error persist.

Found a Work Around (potential solution)

So I've found a workaround for my specific error message (4-0xFFF0BE20).

After a lot of testing we found that when pinging our router from an outside source, we were getting about a 40% packet loss. The assumption is the game could connect to the online features, but there was too much packet loss to actually connect to a game.
    So I USB tethered my phone to my PC and played the game over Mobile Data. 50ms ping but it connected to a game perfectly and ran without a single issue. So the problem was definitely in the router, as there was no problem on my PC or on the Internode end, it was just a problem with the connection between the two.

Getting a new router today, will update on whether or not it completely fixes the issue. This error was incredibly frustrating for me so I hope someone else can benefit from this knowledge.

Anyway, good luck with all your connections problems x.

Kicked From Ranked Match Unable to Reconnect

UBI NAME officialBirdman
    4-0xFFF0BDD1
    PC
    02:30 04/01/2021
    EU/UK
    TalkTalk
    WiFi
    As soon as round was won
    Very Often

- What 4-0 error code do you receive specifically? i dont remember this its too long
    - What is the last exact date and time when this affected you? everyday every raund every second
    - What region do you live in? Turkey
    - Who is your internet service provider? Trk Telekom
    - Are you using wired ethernet or WIFI? etherrnet
    - What exactly were you doing in the game when this message popped up? ussualy I was watched an other guy in death cam
    - Does this error appear 100% of the time, or only sometimes? every day every time

BushMaster1447
    4-0xFFF0BE2A
    Xbox One
    4 Jan 2021
    West Europe
    Vodafone
    Ethernet
    I left an unranked match and it wouldnt put me into a game after
    In the last 3 days ive been constantly trying to get into a game but it keeps showing me the error

Error code [4-0xFFF0BDC0]

-Error code [4-0xFFF0BDC0]
    -PC
    -Jan 6 19:47
    -NA East
    -Spectrum
    -WiFi
    -After getting killed, I was sent to cams, but the game froze and crashed, after getting R6 back open it gave me the same error code everytime i tried to reconnect to the ranked match i was playing.
    -Has happened to me only for one ranked game, but continuously for the duration left of the game i couldn't reconnect

4-OxFFF0BE20
    PC
    When I bought the game (New to the game and January 6 GMT-8)
    South East Asia
    PLDT
    WIfi
    I was Connecting with my friend when I first bought the game
    90% It happens when I play with friends but I can just sometimes play solo

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thank you to everyone who has submitted reports over the last 3 weeks, we really appreciate it - I have passed this onto the QA team to compile.

Also, special mention to White_Wolf_3141 thank you for letting us know your mobile data connection ran the game without issue, I will make sure to pass your post onto our QA team as well, thank you.

4-0xFFF0BE20

-Platform Name: Limeade_

- What 4-0 error code do you receive specifically? [4-0xFFF0BE20]

- What is the last exact date and time when this affected you? At the start of a new season and got to the point where i bourght a completely new copy of siege and still is happening now. date is now (17/01/21)

- What region do you live in? uk

- Who is your internet service provider? TalkTalk

- Are you using wired ethernet or WIFI? Wifi

- What exactly were you doing in the game when this message popped up? i was just trying to get into an online game of siege quickplay

- Does this error appear 100% of the time, or only sometimes? it happens 100% of the time whenever i try go into any game mode

Originally Posted by Limeade_ Go to original post
    -Platform Name: Limeade_

- What 4-0 error code do you receive specifically? [4-0xFFF0BE20]

- What is the last exact date and time when this affected you? At the start of a new season and got to the point where i bourght a completely new copy of siege and still is happening now. date is now (17/01/21)

- What region do you live in? uk

- Who is your internet service provider? TalkTalk

- Are you using wired ethernet or WIFI? Wifi

- What exactly were you doing in the game when this message popped up? i was just trying to get into an online game of siege quickplay

- Does this error appear 100% of the time, or only sometimes? it happens 100% of the time whenever i try go into any game mode
    Thank you, and I'm sorry to read you're also affected by this.

I have forwarded everything to our Siege team to add to the data that we have.

All the best!

Bro this entry was from 2017 when i first look 2 months ago. However, now it looks like it is from 2020. I think they deleted the old entrys to convince people it is a new problem and they are still working on it. If you see this entry i will tell you the truth. This problem from 2017 and they will not solve it. They don't even work on it.

you have been saying this since 2017. How can you can you not solve a problem from 2017 if your are really working on it?

I see tons of responses dating back months now and this has been an issue for way longer than that. There has been zero progress on this issue... There hasn't even been an offer to reimburse the battlepass' we cant utilize. I have a season pass that means nothing to me because I cant even get into a game without relaunching 3-5 times. Don't apologize for this, make some progress... Offer a solution or at least reimbursement of some sort. There's only been thanks for submitting error data, but it hasn't led to any developments...

I just got an Abandon Sanction due to this BS. Kept trying to reconnect and then the game ended.

Thanks Ubi. Fricken wonderful.

nearly 3 weeks since the last update from a UBI staff member. Is this even being looked into?

- Ubisoft username. LilPeanut00
    - What 4-0 error code do you receive specifically? 4-0xFFF0BDC0
    - What is the last exact date and time when this affected you? Everyday
    - What region do you live in? Southeast Asia
    - Who is your internet service provider? PLDT
    - What exactly were you doing in the game when this message popped up? In-game or at the start of the game.
    - Does this error appear 100% of the time, or only sometimes? 100% happen all the time

- What 4-0 error code do you receive specifically? 4-0xFFF0BE29
    - What region do you live in? Portugal
    - Who is your internet service provider? MEO
    - What exactly were you doing in the game when this message popped up? Matchmaking
    - Does this error appear 100% of the time, or only sometimes? Sometimes

connection failure

Ubisoft username DavidCastlehof
    - What 4-0 error code do you receive specifically? 4-0xFFF0BE2A
    - What is the last exact date and time when this affected you? 02/02/21
    - What region do you live in? EU
    - Who is your internet service provider? Virgin
    - What exactly were you doing in the game when this message popped up? Solo Queueing, doesnt work for ranked, unranked or casual.

Hello everyone!

Originally Posted by MARKSMANdawd Go to original post
    you have been saying this since 2017. How can you can you not solve a problem from 2017 if your are really working on it?
    The error itself may have shown itself in 2017, however this specific issue has been occurring since 2020. At first it seemed to be resolved however we continued to receive reports, so we're gathering as much information as we can and sending it to our devs to help with their investigation.

Originally Posted by Maid.Noelle Go to original post
    nearly 3 weeks since the last update from a UBI staff member. Is this even being looked into?
    Yes it absolutely is. We have not yet received more information regarding a fix yet, however we will let players know when we do. Support agents will continue to check back here, so we can forward the information given to us by players.

Originally Posted by LilPeanut00 Go to original post
    - Ubisoft username. LilPeanut00
    - What 4-0 error code do you receive specifically? 4-0xFFF0BDC0
    - What is the last exact date and time when this affected you? Everyday
    - What region do you live in? Southeast Asia
    - Who is your internet service provider? PLDT
    - What exactly were you doing in the game when this message popped up? In-game or at the start of the game.
    - Does this error appear 100% of the time, or only sometimes? 100% happen all the time
    Originally Posted by FamilaMontemor Go to original post
    - What 4-0 error code do you receive specifically? 4-0xFFF0BE29
    - What region do you live in? Portugal
    - Who is your internet service provider? MEO
    - What exactly were you doing in the game when this message popped up? Matchmaking
    - Does this error appear 100% of the time, or only sometimes? Sometimes
    Originally Posted by DavidCastlehof Go to original post
    Ubisoft username DavidCastlehof
    - What 4-0 error code do you receive specifically? 4-0xFFF0BE2A
    - What is the last exact date and time when this affected you? 02/02/21
    - What region do you live in? EU
    - Who is your internet service provider? Virgin
    - What exactly were you doing in the game when this message popped up? Solo Queueing, doesnt work for ranked, unranked or casual.
    Thank you all! I'll make sure this is added to the investigation.

- Ubisoft username: Svll.
    - What is the last exact date and time when this affected you? Today 3/2/2021
    - What region do you live in? EU west
    - Who is your internet service provider? Movistar
    - What exactly were you doing in the game when this message popped up? Trying to create a custom match
    - What 4-0 error code do you receive specifically? 4-0XFFF0BE2A
    - Does this error appear 100% of the time, or only sometimes? 100%