Which version are you buying?

Normal version? - £51.99 ish
    Game Drakkar edition - normal plus 1/2 of the berserker pack £57.99
    Amazon Limited edition - normal plus other 1/2 of the berserker pack £51.99
    You can add season pass for around £34 - not confirmed yet - come on Ubisoft!
    This makes Amazon Limited plus season pass for £85.99
    Gold version - normal plus season pass - Amazon £71.99 (makes season pass £20) Game £84.99
    Or do you go ULTIMATE - normal plus season pass plus full berserker pack - £99.99!
    So is the Berserker pack worth the difference between £71.99 and £99.99 = £28.00?
    Or between Amazon limited (Which gives you 1/2 berserker pack ) plus season pass £84.99 and £99.99 = £15.00
    Big savings - but nothing is clear on content yet.
    What ya think?

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    It depends on UPlay Plus, really. Will the Ultimate Edition be available to subscribers of UPlay+ ?

I haven't decided yet.

Probably will go for the cheapest version though because I dont see any value in the other packs
     1 people found this helpful

I Won't decide until I know more about the game! So far, we know Norway & England. I can't remember how they put it, but it was either other places or territories would be included? Some sort of clue on the season pass would help me decide between standard or gold edition. But right now there's not enough information to make up my mind.

I'm not buying any version ..... However I got a free standard version with the purchase of a Ryzen 3700X CPU and will likely buy the Season Pass when it becomes available

Gravelmead's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm getting a mod that gives Kassandra a Viking outfit. Walla! free Valhalla.

First I preordered the ps5 drakkar edition by gamestop,but yesterday I changed my preorder so that I'll get the ps4 version of the game on the day one.
    Personally I think that everyone who preordered the game for the ps5 should change the his/her preorder,because it's difficult to know when the ps5 will be again available.

I'll preorder the gold edition, probably the steelbook one, for PS4, but I want a physical copy so I still haven't preordered it yet, since it's not available.

I ordered the same edition as i ordered in a previous thread namely the collectors edition PS4/PS5.

If there is a statue attached to the game ( any game or movies etc. ) and i like the statue ... then i will always order the collectors edition.

DreadGrrl's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by longjohn119 Go to original post
    I'm not buying any version ..... However I got a free standard version with the purchase of a Ryzen 3700X CPU and will likely buy the Season Pass when it becomes available
    X2

That said, as I’m an Xbox gamer, I might buy it for Xbox if I really like the game. But, “free” is good, and I have the next big Destiny 2 expansion to purchase on two different platforms on the 10th of November.