Raider zone

Why the **** does it cost half my stamina and only deal 22 ******g damage? it's so ******g useless. Whenever you get a gb, with the enemy at low health, you should be able to get an execute from that, but with raider you have to spend half your stamina and then it doesnt even ******g kill them. Raiders heavies are a joke. Super slow, easy to read, stunning tap is god awful and insta parry. why are his heavies so slow when they no longer have the massive damage they used to have? **** makes no sense. Also, remove warmongoloids superior lights. the other characters who can chain a bash dont have it and neither should she.
     1 people found this helpful

For the damage and the stamina it costs it should at least have hyper armor. Otherwise everyone can just light you out of it. Come on ubi, he does not have any bashes so at least give him the proper hyper armor or damage.

Well Raider already has hyper armor on his chained heavies and a chained zone does 34 or 36 damage. I mainly use it after GB or stampede other than that I believe it is just a mixup tool that forces your opponent to react.

Originally Posted by Xavyn Go to original post
    Well Raider already has hyper armor on his chained heavies and a chained zone does 34 or 36 damage. I mainly use it after GB or stampede other than that I believe it is just a mixup tool that forces your opponent to react.
    A zone is meant to cover your surrounding area. Raider zone is amazing. Literally Zones are post to make you lose half of your stamina that's literally most heroes. Anyone can be hit out there zone so suck it up. Raider zone is amazing it doesn't required a buff compared to other zones who needs it.

Highlanders Zone: Slow

Pk Zone: No Damage

Valk: REACTABLE

No hyper armor is required for Raider then what he already has. If he had HA on zone he will be unbalanced. He already has good mixups and hyper armor with it. Be greatful