So much potential, but bad game

I bought the game a few months ago, and right at the beginning I deleted it. The artificial intelligence was bad, the map huge without any direction.
    And now after a few months ,and that i people talked the game fixed I installed again - to find that nothing has changed - the same huge map with no direction,
    how come you shoot someone near base and no one comes - intelligence is a joke, what sucks me the most is the map, no people just Bases and there is no
    reason to fight with them, for what is the game and why it was created. Could have done so many good things in the game but not learning anything there also the previous one was as bad as this.
    Why the company no consult with players what they would like in game.
    Only then will the game be at a high level.

xxFratosxx's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by mvbmech Go to original post
    I bought the game a few months ago, and right at the beginning I deleted it. The artificial intelligence was bad, the map huge without any direction.
    And now after a few months ,and that i people talked the game fixed I installed again - to find that nothing has changed - the same huge map with no direction,
    how come you shoot someone near base and no one comes - intelligence is a joke, what sucks me the most is the map, no people just Bases and there is no
    reason to fight with them, for what is the game and why it was created. Could have done so many good things in the game but not learning anything there also the previous one was as bad as this.
    Why the company no consult with players what they would like in game.
    Only then will the game be at a high level.
    It’s been a 10 month losing battle to have them acknowledge our feedback. All I can say is be careful purchasing Ubisoft games in the future.