Hope Fix PVP stop circle UBISOFT pls

Ubisoft will prist you, lock the camera just like in wildlands and save the game if you do it for pvp mode it will be brilliant and the game will become better!
     1 people found this helpful

Axlerod1's Avatar Senior Member
    If they haven't fixed it in the previous 10 months since launch. There is very little chance it will be fix in the next 10 months. Ubisoft wants nothing to do with Ghost Wars in Breakpoint. See previous 10 months of game play fixes. I can post them below for you.

1. ???

That about sums up all the fixes in Ghost Recon Breakpoint Ghost Wars for the last 10 months.

This is the only issue stopping me from constantly playing PvP.

Originally Posted by Husky.85 Go to original post
    lock the camera just like in wildlands and save the game if you do it for pvp mode it will be brilliant and the game will become better!
    I agree too.
    My wish is to lock the camera behind the player like Wildlands.
    I think that will solve the problem of chicken dance and struff.

Aside from some damage tweaks to weapons, no changes. Another patch, another slap in the face. Gj Ubi, top game support.

Ubisoft Destroyed the PvP complete... This camera the Animation are Just Copy Paste from Division... We want the Wildlands Cam Back WE dont want to Sprint in any direction only in the direction WE Look WE want Side Steps If WE moving to left or right ....Bring Back Wildlands Cam Animation Take this issued to Major issues..... Hello IS some1 Reading the Ghost war thread????????????
     2 people found this helpful

xxFratosxx's Avatar Senior Member
    Not one Community Manager responds to this particular feedback. This thread is 2 days old. Possibly donít move this request up to the developers or the developers donít consider looking at this.

The lock camera isnít just a Wildlands cam. Itís a GR cam for all its predecessors. They donít have a clue this will be a easy cash grab if they added this mechanic.

Iíll try the update and see if this lock camera while sprinting has been implemented. If not Iím uninstalling this game again but permanently this time. If the next GR doesnít have it Iím not buying. Heck if any Ubi TPS donít have lock camera Iím not buying.

They donít understand that not locking camera really breaks the immersion. It takes out realism from a third person perspective.

Lastly besides the lock camera one other change many of us want is to disable gear passives. This been suggested many times. They havenít listen to any PvP feedback. Itís a disgrace. At least I have Rogue Company to feel the void and the devs listen...
     2 people found this helpful

mezzatron's Avatar Senior Member
    What about the movement glitch Husky?

That doesn't need fixing?

Originally Posted by mezzatron Go to original post
    What about the movement glitch Husky?

That doesn't need fixing?
    Requires! But I gave them a simple solution to begin with... if they don't even know how to do it, whatever

mezzatron's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Husky.85 Go to original post
    Requires! But I gave them a simple solution to begin with... if they don't even know how to do it, whatever
    They haven't even fixed the movement glitch since launch, the game is broken with people teleporting left and right. And these noobs think they are good. lol