Hippodrome

I can't seem to beat this no matter how many times I try. Is this even possible or even worth it?

I was able to defeat the Normal Tournament but can't beat the Elite Tournament. What do you get from the Elite Tournament?

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    Elite tournaments require you to destroy other chariots or else they will not let you win.

Originally Posted by Olympus2018 Go to original post
    Elite tournaments require you to destroy other chariots or else they will not let you win.
    So basically it is impossible because every time I try to they end up destroying me instead.

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by LeoRaptor1979 Go to original post
    So basically it is impossible because every time I try to they end up destroying me instead.
    Well it is not technically impossible but very hard. Of course there are some "methods" that allow you to win....

Originally Posted by Olympus2018 Go to original post
    Well it is not technically impossible but very hard. Of course there are some "methods" that allow you to win....
    What methods? So I am not the only one who can't complete it.

I guess i will just leave the Gladiator Arena and Hippodrome alone since they are not easy to complete, rewards are not worth it as well.

I have given up on beating the Hippodrome since it is not possible to beat.

The gladiatorial arena is much easier then the chariot racing, I gave up on the chariot racing long ago but I did get the gladiator fights done having a blast as I completed them.

Originally Posted by Offworlder1 Go to original post
    The gladiatorial arena is much easier then the chariot racing, I gave up on the chariot racing long ago but I did get the gladiator fights done having a blast as I completed them.
    The Glafiator Arena is easier but until I complete the Hippodrome I am not doing the Gladiator Arena.