Assassin's creed the fall & the chain video game Adaptation

Ubisoft if you're reading this I would deeply appreciate it if you take notice of this idea as i love Nikolai Ovrelov and I think a mainline entry for the character would be worth the effort and time making as his story could bring alot of success.

My idea for an Assassin's creed set during the October revolution/Nikolai Orevlov mainline game: In my unpopular opinion this is a character who is more deserving of a main line entry than Shao jun alot is unknown about Nikolai with that being said here are my ideas for this game.

Appearance: Nikolai should look just like how he does in the fall comic book and other promotional materials where his robes are white and not his Chronicles look which was less faithful to his appearance in the comics.

Modern day plot: Daniel Cross should be our playable modern day character since hes the descendant of Nikolai Ovrelov and as his ancestor grows and right his wrongs we could see how Daniel cross went from being a dedicated Assassin to a Templar, basically his parts from the fall comic should be adopted to a game making all his crucial moments from the fall playable in our hands.

Animus Story: Since Nikolai Ovrelov date of birth is practically unknown I think we should start up with some exposition of his early life, it doesn't have to be as a kid but atleast as a younger adult in his late 20s for the beginning of the game showing us how he rise through the ranks of the Russian Brotherhood and than much later on after that a timeskip should ensue as we delve into the story beats of the fall comic from there everything should be a faithful adaptation from the fall comic into a playable video game from Nikolai fighting Alexander with the staff of Eden to him inadvertently causing the Borki train disaster in 1888, As you progress futhur into the game we should have the story of his Chronicles game but as a mainline playable story that's a later sequence that isn't a side scroller from there we can see how Nikolai met Tesla and how the Explosion was caused and also we can get mysterious interactions like Nikolai meeting Rasputin, than the end of the game should be an adoptation of his second comic known as "the chain" in which we play Nikolais last days and witness the end of his life which would make players really emotional and invested into this character as we experience his character grow through every sequence

Quality of story: With the correct writers I think a story like this would be on par with the likes of Red dead redemption 2 with how emotionally attached players would get to Nikolai

Combat: I think the combat for this should be a combination of Uncharted 4 and Assassin's creed unity with more polished out saber fighting and knife fighting animations and weighty along with really brutal hand to hand combat.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    That's a another one a lot of people would love to see. Some wonderful Russian cities to explore...

If they made a Russian Revolution game, the game needs to have Nikolai, Anastasia, the Tsar, Lenin, Trotsky, Yurovsky, probably Stalin, and maybe Nikolai's family.

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    I know the Chronicles: Russia title focuses on Orelov, but I've only played China.

Does it cover anyone know if it covers any of the events of The Chain/Fall?

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Nope, it's a standalone tale set between them - Nikolai gets sidetracked while trying to get papers to escape Russia.