Everything is green?!

Hi,

I play Assassin's Creed Odyssey on my PS4. I hadn't played in a while, but this morning when I started the game, everything was green? shadows especially. Anyone else ever had this problem? Or know a thing I can try to fix it?

I've tried restarting the game, changing the graphic settings in the game, cleaning the disc, even deleted and re-downloaded the game onto my PS4. Nothing helped

I will try to make a screenshot/picture of the problem asap.

Thanks in advance!

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by RomeeMilou Go to original post
    Hi,

I play Assassin's Creed Odyssey on my PS4. I hadn't played in a while, but this morning when I started the game, everything was green? shadows especially. Anyone else ever had this problem? Or know a thing I can try to fix it?

I've tried restarting the game, changing the graphic settings in the game, cleaning the disc, even deleted and re-downloaded the game onto my PS4. Nothing helped

I will try to make a screenshot/picture of the problem asap.

Thanks in advance!
    Hello there RomeeMilou! Welcome to the forums!

I've moved your thread over to our Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Player Support forum, as it's better suited to be here instead of our Story Creator mode

That definitely sounds unusual. If you haven't already, I recommend trying the steps from this troubleshooting article.

In particular, would you be able to try testing the game on another console? We understand if you're unable to do this, but it would be useful for testing purposes.

If the issue persists after trying those steps, please don't hesitate to update us!

Do you get a green screen for other games on your ps4 or just ACOd? Have you tried creating a new save file to see if the green screen is tied to the prior save file? I haven't played with Story Creator Mode much but any chance you might be inside a user created story quest? It might be the custom screen filters that are making everything look green, try exiting the story creator's quest.

Sorry for all the random ideas, I'm not sure what might be causing this...

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Those are some great suggestions as well, Ureh! In particular, I'd be interested to know if the green filter carries over to an alternative save file as well.

Would you be able to update us, RomeeMilou, once you've been able to try some troubleshooting? Thanks!