Assassin's Creed: Jazz Age Junkies

If you're reading this forum Ubisoft I would love to see the Jazz age junkies concept from Unity into an actual Assassin's creed game the prohabiton era would be very unique for the series, I would deeply appreciate it, if you listened to these ideas as well.

Name of the Protagonist: Tony Callahan Holloway

appearance: Tony is 6"3 with brown vintage comb over hair with brown eyes he wears intricately designed white robes that resemble 1920s formal attire along with brown boots and gloves along with the classic Assassin's hood

Personality: He's more or less similar to Haytham Kenway and Arno Dorian while being even more humorous but when danger and crime ensues he knows when to be serious and deductive.

My short idea for story: Tony Holloway grew up as an orphan on the streets without a mother or father that wanted him, he had to survive and live on his own, until Al Capone took him off the streets and raised him as well as taught him how to be a gangster to survive the early 20th century of New york, later on Tony would come to have an encounter with opposing Templar gang member unknowingly barely surviving the encounter against the skilled Templar Tony took a letter from his coat that mentions Intel about the Assassin's, Holloway was curious and so he went to the 20th century bureau seek out the Assassin's eventually after being prejudged by the mentor and rejected he eventually changed his mind and trained Tony in use of the hidden blade and melee combat as well as training him in the art of deduction, Tony would give thanks to his mentor and put his street knowledge and his Assassin's skills to use soon he would go on to start a family and father a kid who he would have an opportunity to be a father that his own was not, however Tony's wife would go on to die of Tuberculosis leaving Tony to be a broken and vowing to free New York and Chicago from the Templars influence, he would then go on to assist Al Capone with the saint valentine massacre killing Templar Mourane and would also contributing to foiling the Templars attempts of banning alcohol to the public.

Weapons I would like to make a return: since this setting takes place over the course of the 1920s to 30s the return of Cane swords would be appropriate along combat knives and a new addition for pistols like silencers for stealth encounters

Desired combat: I would also love Ubisoft to take cues from Uncharted 4 mixed with the last of us and Assassin's creed 3 for melee combat with the use of the cane swords integrated in this mashup of combat styles

Parkour: Also the parkour of Unity would work very well with this setting since the structures of early 20th century New York and Chicago are tall enough for Unity's complexe parkour system

Additional features: i would also love to have a hood toggle in this setting because the player choice would add alot more to the immersion to this setting making the protagonist seem alot more realistic and practical.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Yeah, there's a lot of people who wish they'd pick this up as a serious proposition...

I hope they do because Jazz age junkies would be the greatest change of pace for the series and it's such an original setting as well.

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    It's such a cool idea for a setting. That, and the jokingly "teased" Summer of Love.

If we're to get another setting in the United States, I'd take either of those over almost anything else (though a properly done Civil War storyline could be incredible too).

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Summer of Love was a Simpsons reference, wasn't it?!

And yeah, I wouldn't mind an American Civil War game either. Yeah, it's an overdone setting but, as with ACIII, I see the chance to deflate some of the myths that have grown up around it...

Probably won't get it now we've had England twice, but I wouldn't mind an English Civil War. come to that, a lot of AC themes to be explore in that conflict...

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    Originally Posted by Locopells Go to original post
    Summer of Love was a Simpsons reference, wasn't it?!

Originally yes, I believe!

But then someone added it into a list of settings Abstergo was apparently looking into in one of the in-game files of Black Flag.

Which, I still think this one is extremely unlikely and was almost certainly just a joke. But off that file, we've either previously had or since gotten everything suggested except:

Nineteenth century New England
    Thirteenth Century Egypt and Northern Africa (though we have gotten Egypt)
    Ashikaga Shogunate
    Napoleonic Wars, Taiwan (now that sounds interesting)
    "Summer of Love"

Really, I'd be interested in any of those.
     1 people found this helpful

Civil war isn't necessarily overdone it would be the most unique game setting as they've were never any civil war games to my knowledge.