New game with saved data stored.

I've just purchased and downloaded Crew2 Deluxe edtion.

When I opened it, instead of going to a start screen it went straight to "continue" game and there was already loads of vehicles in the garage. I can't delete this data either.

I switched accounts to my other childs and then the game opened correctly with the intro / choose car/ start you journey etc.

I've tried uninstalling etc but that doesn't work. It looks like I've downloaded someone elses game!

My son doesn't want to use his sister account either!

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Rafesthebest Go to original post
    I've just purchased and downloaded Crew2 Deluxe edtion.

When I opened it, instead of going to a start screen it went straight to "continue" game and there was already loads of vehicles in the garage. I can't delete this data either.

I switched accounts to my other childs and then the game opened correctly with the intro / choose car/ start you journey etc.

I've tried uninstalling etc but that doesn't work. It looks like I've downloaded someone elses game!

My son doesn't want to use his sister account either!
    Hi there,

There isn't a way to start fresh I am afraid, progress is linked to a Ubisoft account and so if the game has been played previously with the account this is where the progress will have came from.

If this is not the case if you could open a ticket we will be able to investigate further