I can't activate old key codes

Hello. I have the boxes of both Assassin's creed 2, and Assassins creed:Brotherhood with the CD keys in them. I tried to activate the keys but it says it's already in use. It may possibly be in an old account I have already forgot about and have no idea what's the Email, password or name of it is. I would like for you to release these keys so I can add them to this account, thank you.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Hi - you'll need to contact Ubi Support (https://support.ubisoft.com) for help with this one. I'd suggest you attach photos of the boxes, as they'll want some proof you own the games.

Yeah I tried doing that but the only option is to open up a chat which is unavailable throughout the whole day, and I've been waiting for 3 or 4 days already to see when it is, but it just seems offline. I also tried the Facebook page but the chat is automated and doesn't offer any help and a comment I posted in one of their posts is still unanswered.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Drat. Let me see if I can pass this on.

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Ademas123: Hi there, Ademas123! I looked into this issue for you and found the ticket ( 12722546 ) and that you were able to speak with our support and recover your games! Are you able to access your games now or do you still need assistance?

Locopells: Thanks for helping out here, Locopells!

Yes everything is fine now, thank you so much

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for letting us know that, Ademas123! I hope you're enjoying playing Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood again!