Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager

Developer Update: Battle Pass 11

Good morning, afternoon, and/or evening! It’s your friend Toller, back with another Developer Update!

Here is the Weekly Timetable

WEEKLY EVENTS

A Storyteller Jimmy Mission Event will kick our week off this Monday and Tuesday, before Wednesday rolls around and brings Chaos to South Park once again!

This week will be called Draw Your Bows! Superhero and Mystical ranged characters are summoned with their speed increased and an energy cost of 4. For an additional twist, Tank units can only use their abilities! Otherwise they cannot attack!

Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be a weekend event featuring not one, but two cards! The mighty Thunderbird and Hookhand Clyde are joining forces for an electrified event! Get the following cards ready:

• Thunderbird
    • Hookhand Clyde
    • Fireball
    • Incan Craig
    • Deckhand Butters
    • Captain Wendy
    • Paladin Butters
    • Classi
    • Energy Staff
    • Alien Drone
    • Captain Diabetes
    • ManBearPig

We heard your feedback from last week loud and clear! Frontier Bradley is staying home for this one.

I also have all of the point totals available for this week’s events:

Mission Event Point Totals:

Token Event Point Totals:

Weekend Event Point Totals:

BATTLE PASS 11- GETTING RANDY
    Can you believe it’s almost time for our eleventh Battle Pass! Where does the time go?
    This pass will be all about the one and only Randy! Easily one of the most popular characters, he more than deserves the spotlight. There will be brand new outfit up for grabs too, one that definitely gets a green thumbs up from me!

This Battle Pass will run from the 18th of September through to the 16th of October!

DISCORD
    If you haven’t yet joined our official South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server, come on over! It's the best place for all South Park: Phone Destroyer discussions! To join, just click HERE

We’ll have more news to share next week, but for now, this is it. As always, please reach out with any questions or comments you might have to share with us. We love hearing from you all!

Have an awesome week and best of luck smashing your way to victory!
    Hearts and Hugs,
    -Toller!
     1 people found this helpful

i guess fixing chaos mode was forgotten huh...
     2 people found this helpful

Thanks for the update. Would be great to get some info on fixes though...

- Thunderbird bug where it randomly doesn't do damage? Weird to have an event for a card that's still busted.
    - Challenge/chaos mode STILL broken and using ELO as primary part of matchmaking. It's been awhile... what's the team up to?
    - Jesus duplication bug is still happening. Why is he back in team wars and not benched as promised till fixed?

Feels like the team in Finland isn't really giving you much to work with.
     3 people found this helpful

Is that battle pass a sneaky way of saying that SH Randy is coming soon? Based on the Q&A on the discord we’re close to getting him no?

Originally Posted by bon0me Go to original post
    Is that battle pass a sneaky way of saying that SH Randy is coming soon? Based on the Q&A on the discord we’re close to getting him no?
    I was hoping we’d see SH Randy (Red Wine Drunk Randy??) this Friday. I am looking forward to it. But it doesn’t sound like it will be this Battlepass.

so there will at least also be a guaranteed copy of randy sixth element?

Could you do a reworking of the weekly event structure? Token n events are always a pain and mission events are so tedious and boring where Instead of giving more opportunities of changing decks around its just always the same really boring ones.
    I only enjoy the weekend events so more card events would be better

The team seems a bit lost right now; I don’t know what’s happening with the team’s communication. A fix for chaos mode was formally announced in one of the developer updates, but there are no clearing statements to be found after weeks.

I also find extremely weird to see Jesus as a war card choice while being buggy, and also soon after a particular developer answer regarding Jesus said this: “Answer: This is being actively looked into and will be fixed in the near future! Till that happens, we will remove Jesus from TvT!”, so are we to assume that Jesus is fixed from this? or are we in front of another error?

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager
    Jesus snuck into this week's Team Wars, but we've tightened up security and have placed him on the do-not-invite-back list until we have his bug fixed! I've also requested a fresh investigation into Thunderbird as it seems his last fix has not taken for some players.

There has no been an update yet on the changes to Chaos Mode. As soon as any news comes in, I'll be sure to share it with everyone!
     2 people found this helpful

Thank you for the clarification Toller; it looks like Jesus is going to perform many duplication miracles in this war then, bit worrying but well, I wish a compensation pack could sneak into our accounts as well to ammend those unwanted Jesus miracles , but thanks again.