Closed/Open Beta?

Just wondering if there will be a closed or open beta prior to release. And if so, if there is already a known date for that.

Just super hyped about this game, and cant wait to play!
     1 people found this helpful

Tabu__71's Avatar Junior Member
    Hello, if there will be registration for beta tests for the game "Riders Republic", I would like to apply, I took part in the tests of the game "Steep" and it is a great game and I highly recommend it.

Hey everyone!

At this point in time we don't have any information about a possible closed or open beta. As soon as there is an update we will make sure to let you all know via our official channels and on the forums!

gnarlyDUCK's Avatar Member
    I dont know either, but I am willing to bet if anything comes out itll be on the UPlay Beta page.
    https://account.ubisoft.com/en-US

As of 10/21/20 still no beta. I will keep checking for sure. I would love to beta test this gem of a game.

Tabu__71's Avatar Junior Member
    is there a chance that Riders Republic will be on Nintendo Switch?

UbiFate's Avatar Community Representative
    As of now, Riders Republic is only coming out on PC, PS4/5, and Xbox One/Series X. If a Switch version is announced, we will let everyone know through the game's website and social media pages!

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread indigocard