🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Anno 2070 on Nvidia Now

I bought Anno 2070 on Steam long ago, now when I wants to play on Nvidia Now it prompt me for cd-key check and then shows "CD-KEY or Activation Code is not valid"
    I play before on Steam and Uplay on PC-windows and everything was fine, now I'm trying to play on IMac Mac OS Catalina with Nvidia Now

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi Tomasz_823, welcome to the forums.

Could you try launching the game from just Steam first, then try launching the game from only Uplay? Let me know what happens after.

I believe you may have to launch this from Steam in order for it to work with your Nvidia Geforce Now.

I have the same problem except that I bought Anno 2070 from Ubisoft. Trying to launch it on Geforcenow I get the same screen as above. I downloaded the game to my hard drive using Uplay and it launches fine...but trying to launch from geforcenow still fails with the above screen. "CD Key or activation code is not valid". I want to save drive space by using Geforcenow and uninstalling the game form ,my hard drive.

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there guys,

Are you both using the exact same Ubisoft Account when attempting to launch the game via GeForce Now?

As using a different account can cause issues as the key can only be active on one account at a time

Thank you!

Same Here

I have literally came here for the same problem.

I have just purchased Anno 2070 from ubisoft store. Afterwards I tried to launch in over geforce now. As I have the game in my ubisoft launcher I can see the activation from the app. Moreover when I try to launch in geforce now ubisoft launcher asks for an activation code from me once again (same account, I re-log-in over geforce now). When I write down the activation code that I got from the ubisoft platform it says the activation key is wrong.

What should I do? I bought the game to play from geforce now but I cannot do it, it asks for activation key and when I write the key it says it is wrong.

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by erenbey Go to original post
    I have literally came here for the same problem.

I have just purchased Anno 2070 from ubisoft store. Afterwards I tried to launch in over geforce now. As I have the game in my ubisoft launcher I can see the activation from the app. Moreover when I try to launch in geforce now ubisoft launcher asks for an activation code from me once again (same account, I re-log-in over geforce now). When I write down the activation code that I got from the ubisoft platform it says the activation key is wrong.

What should I do? I bought the game to play from geforce now but I cannot do it, it asks for activation key and when I write the key it says it is wrong.
    Hello, I'm sorry to read you're facing the same issue.

We have recently received similar reports for other games and our team are working on a fix. I have made them aware that that Anno 2070 is included.

For the time being it won't be possible to play your game through GeForce Now, however we hope to have more information soon.

Please let me know if you have any questions!
     1 people found this helpful