Resistance live event reward bug!!

In the new Resistance live event I have finished all available missions but I got all rewards except for last two. I donít have any more mission and I donít know how to claim last 2 rewards now. Help please..

Me too

I have this too. Halfway through the resistance missions it deleted all my rewards and resistance strength points. The objects I had are still in my inventory but I had to start from zero again in terms of points, so even after finishing all the resistance missions and getting the strike designator I canít get the rest of the intermediate rewards. Replaying the resistance missions doesnít get you any additional points so that doesnít work.Please help

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey!

Would you be able to share images showing the completion of the nine different Resistance missions within the game?
    The status of the missions can be found under the objectives board.

Images

Sure here are the images:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dbim2tjes...uGPbeYa2oH4W3a

The first shows how it just gives half the rewards. The others show how all 9 missions are completed.

The link will work for 7 days.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Ginge Go to original post
    Hey!

Would you be able to share images showing the completion of the nine different Resistance missions within the game?

Any help?

Originally Posted by Ubi-Ginge Go to original post
    Hey!

I have exactly the same problem, on PC.
    All of the 10 missions are completed but still 2 rewards to get and can't have access to the strike designator.
    1140 points accumulated in total.

All my missions are finished. I didn't get anything past the prism silencer. I unlocked the gloves, rebel ballistic mask and the prism silencer twice.

Ghost Recon Breakpoint Resistance Event bug

I have 1170 event points and afther crash 2 days ago when finish convoy mission for event and now cant get Paladin 9 SNR Blueprint.Please help.

shammond42's Avatar Junior Member
    Same issue here, I completed all of the mission (even got the Strike Designator) but I only received about half of the reward. My points reset to 0 part way through.
     2 people found this helpful

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi guys,

I can confirm that this is a known issue and it is currently being investigated.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.
     4 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►