Ezio trilogy remake for Ps5 and Xbox series X and Xbox series S

Ubisoft if you're reading this please consider these idea's for an Assassin's creed Ezio trilogy remake it would be an absolute success.

Assassin's creed 2: When it comes to Ac2 I would enhance the visuals up to Syndicate standards with a combat system that is similar to unitys but not exact fist fighting would be improved as well to the same level as the Batman Arkham games, I would also Add unitys parkour with a catch ledge and the same old grab and gentle push from the original game of course, I would also incorporate a crouch button and stealth that has the same quality as Syndicate. Ezio would have the same efficient stealth kill animations Evie and Jacob have as Evies level of stealth would fit Ezio perfectly since she was inspired by him now that we got out the way. I would also like to add a button prompt for hood toggle that would enable Ezio to pull down his hood with an animation via the pressing the analog stick when stationary, in addition to that I would add legacy outfits in which you could do the same with, Also Errors like Ezio's beard growth in the bonfire of the vanities I would fix to by not making him have facial hair until the Rodrigo encounter at the end of the game instead and lastly I would also have the whole of Assassin's creed discovery's as a playable memory for Ezio in the Ac2 remake and lastly I would preferably like to see Ezio in the E3 version of his outfit in where he doesn't have two bracers just one and for the second arm he just has his glove with the hidden blade that's a more satisfying look.

Assassin's creed Brotherhood: For Brotherhood I would keep combat the same with a bit more challenge and polish but overall identical since Ezio is a seasond and master Assassin he shouldn't struggle with carving through enemies along with that Ezio's defualt outfit should look like the E3 version in this remake, As for parkour I would also give this game Unity's parkour with catch ledge along with Origin's graphics and Syndicates level of stealth with a crouch button, And speaking of Origins I would add the same hood toggle and beard toggle system into Brotherhood so it could give players a choice to have a beard on Ezio or not because I feel this type of player choice is crucial due to the fact I wasn't a fan of Ezio's facial in Brotherhood and I would love to play as him without his beard it would really bring out the stellarness in his robes if we can make him clean shaven, In addition to that tailing missions would be reduced and I would add Black box mission structure to all the iconic stealth bits in the game, story beats and dialogue would obviously remain the same so I wouldn't change that. I would also add legacy outfits from all the Ac protagonist except Odyssey, I would also implement improved hand to hand combat similar to the Batman Arkham games showcasing Ezios hand to hand skill. Everything else narrative wise and plot wise I would keep the same with better visuals and all the previous things I mentioned being present

Assassin's creed Revelations: I would like to have the same things in Brotherhood with the unity like parkour but with the use of the hookblade being more prevalent, I would like for Ezio's look to be redesigned so he can look like how he does in promotional material for the game in where hes just looks younger, like Brotherhood Ezio but in the mysaf robes, in addition to that I would add Syndicate level of stealth with Bomb crafting playing a bigger role like how it does in the original Revelations, for DLC expansions I would have playable stories for Ezio's two proteges Giovanni Borgia and Hiram Stoddard and the second DLC I would have Shao jun as a playable character. Basically all the events of Chronicals china but as a mainline game that's not a side scroller.
     1 people found this helpful

Ezio trilogy remake for PS5 and Xbox box series X and Xbox series s

Ubisoft if you're reading this please consider these idea's for an Assassin's creed Ezio trilogy remake it would be an absolute success.

Assassin's creed 2: When it comes to Ac2 I would enhance the visuals up to Syndicate standards with a combat system that is similar to unitys but not exact fist fighting would be improved as well to the same level as the Batman Arkham games, I would also Add unitys parkour with a catch ledge and the same old grab and gentle push from the original game of course, I would also incorporate a crouch button and stealth that has the same quality as Syndicate. Ezio would have the same efficient stealth kill animations Evie and Jacob have as Evies level of stealth would fit Ezio perfectly since she was inspired by him now that we got out the way. I would also like to add a button prompt for hood toggle that would enable Ezio to pull down his hood with an animation via the pressing the analog stick when stationary, in addition to that I would add legacy outfits in which you could do the same with, Also Errors like Ezio's beard growth in the bonfire of the vanities I would fix to by not making him have facial hair until the Rodrigo encounter at the end of the game instead and lastly I would also have the whole of Assassin's creed discovery's as a playable memory for Ezio in the Ac2 remake and lastly I would preferably like to see Ezio in the E3 version of his outfit in where he doesn't have two bracers just one and for the second arm he just has his glove with the hidden blade that's a more satisfying look.

Assassin's creed Brotherhood: For Brotherhood I would keep combat the same with a bit more challenge and polish but overall identical since Ezio is a seasond and master Assassin he shouldn't struggle with carving through enemies along with that Ezio's defualt outfit should look like the E3 version in this remake, As for parkour I would also give this game Unity's parkour with catch ledge along with Origin's graphics and Syndicates level of stealth with a crouch button, And speaking of Origins I would add the same hood toggle and beard toggle system into Brotherhood so it could give players a choice to have a beard on Ezio or not because I feel this type of player choice is crucial due to the fact I wasn't a fan of Ezio's facial in Brotherhood and I would love to play as him without his beard it would really bring out the stellarness in his robes if we can make him clean shaven, In addition to that tailing missions would be reduced and I would add Black box mission structure to all the iconic stealth bits in the game, story beats and dialogue would obviously remain the same so I wouldn't change that. I would also add legacy outfits from all the Ac protagonist except Odyssey, I would also implement improved hand to hand combat similar to the Batman Arkham games showcasing Ezios hand to hand skill. Everything else narrative wise and plot wise I would keep the same with better visuals and all the previous things I mentioned being present

Assassin's creed Revelations: I would like to have the same things in Brotherhood with the unity like parkour but with the use of the hookblade being more prevalent, I would like for Ezio's look to be redesigned so he can look like how he does in promotional material for the game in where hes just looks younger, like Brotherhood Ezio but in the mysaf robes, in addition to that I would add Syndicate level of stealth with Bomb crafting playing a bigger role like how it does in the original Revelations, for DLC expansions I would have playable stories for Ezio's two proteges Giovanni Borgia and Hiram Stoddard and the second DLC I would have Shao jun as a playable character. Basically all the events of Chronicals china but as a mainline game that's not a side scroller.

SofaJockey's Avatar Senior Member
    The Ezio Collection was remastered less than 4 years ago.

I like the games, but they are perfectly playable on current hardware so I struggle to see why a further remaster would be a priority for Ubi?

But let me not rain on your parade, you do share some interesting ideas, if a tad impractical.

I really love Ezio's trilogy, but I don't see why we'd get a remake, especially since the Ezio Collection is a great remaster.

Aloninor's Avatar Senior Member
    As a PC player I would love it if they would decide to put the remaster of the Ezio Trilogy out for PC, which I think is strange that this wasn't done in the first place

Since the Ezio Collection as it is already exists for current gen hardware it will be very likely playable on next gen. Sure there could be more ports of it (PC and switch come to mind) but i wouldn´t expect more than that. And i surely wouldn´t expect a remaster of the ezio games with elements of unity, syndicate etc. for the simple fact that the first four games (AC, Ezio trilogy) ran on the Anvil Engine and from unity on up until today on the anvilnext2.0 engine. Even more so, considering the "new direction" AC took since origins. This is also applicable to some extend for the first AC game which people would love to see remastered. Yes the original Game is rough and has gameplaydesgin issues which didn´t age too well and give out the feeling of it being a techdemo but having replayed it just couple weeks ago, it actually still works pretty fine for me, you have to be invested in the franchise and willing to power through the repeating missionstructe. The combat, yeah they could improve "in-engine" with a brotherhood oriented combatsystem but that would then again go against the lore given the time in the life of altair when AC plays (since he made his research and wrote the codex after the events of the first AC. And Ezio´s "fightingstyle" and partial weaponry is based off of that codex).

I also don´t think there is much to get out of those games in terms of graphics because of the engine. The first AC still looks suprisingly good (played it on ps3) and the (already remastered) Ezio Collection as well, although one could argue about filters and faces. So given all those factors (and im sure there are lots more, i´m not a tech guy after all, or maybe im even totally wrong) i think another Remaster of the Ezio Games doesn´t seem like something where ressources should be allocated for it to switch engines and polish it on the new ones. Especially when the Game after valhalla (at least one, i would still expect them pulling off smth. similiar like with rogue/unity, which i enjoyed very much) or more precise the next gen only game will use presumably a new engine which im sure they work on right now to utilize the power and possibilities of the new machines (if they call it anvilnext3.0 or however). So the Engine of UNity and Syndicate will become outdated again in terms of bringing classic AC games "Up to par".

KmarkoPL's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Aloninor Go to original post
    As a PC player I would love it if they would decide to put the remaster of the Ezio Trilogy out for PC, which I think is strange that this wasn't done in the first place
    Ezio trilogy was just update, visual upgrade for consoles to mach quality as on PC, nothing else

It was a half done port with no changes

Assassin's creed 2 really isn't the combat and stealth are horrible in that game, the Ezio trilogy hasn't really aged well in recent years and it could still benefit from extreme overhauls, And plus the collection was a half done remaster that feels more like a port to this gen more than an actual remaster they didn't even made changes that needed to happen so Ezio trilogy needs a remaster period next to Ac1 the Ezio trilogy is the most dated and janky in the series and it needs a huge overhaul period, so its not a tad bit impractical like how you pretentiously say.🤷*♂️

Remake* not another casually remaster the point of this post is to give the Ezio trilogy a built from the ground up remake with a new engine and improved mechanics that are like unity and Syndicate the trilogy really hasn't aged well at all.