Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Originally Posted by eskimosound Go to original post
    Yep I am very impressed, I can see where all the ideas for Origins came from and of course it's the same music as Odyssey...I was a massive Ubisoft fan in the day but my go to games were Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon...I am so very glad to be catching up. It has aged very well with the digital upgrade, I'm glad I bothered to buy the Collection...I'm fact I've ended up buying all the Assassin's Creeds, III, Black Flag, Unity, Syndicates...is there any more for console (I think I have China but I don't want those 3, China, Russia and whichever the other one is)
    Yeah, I used to do Splinter Cell, back in the day - would love to see it come back properly...

As for the other games, India is middle Chronicles game - it and Russia do improve on the first, so if you can get into the playstyle, I'd still recommend them.

Console games however, you're missing Rogue. It was made the same year as Unity, to provide a previous gen game for those who couldn't get the just-released PS4/Xbox One, so it's a mash of greatest hits from older games, primarily Black Flag. That said, it's a good story that ties the overarching storyline of Black Flag and Freedom Cry (DLC for Black Flag, but can be got standalone) into the beginning of both ACIII and even Unity, so I'd still recommend it.

Originally Posted by eskimosound Go to original post
    Hey I didn't know that, so makes sense as it starts exactly where you left off but of a pain that I lost all my money though!!! Lol..nah it's great...it all just works nicely
    Yep, that old chestnut... Collect all the chests you can and open as many shops as possible, ASAP, it gets the bank money rolling in. WARNING, BTW, the bank system in Revelations (when you get to it!) is broken, FYI, it doesn't deposit properly, so money prioritisation is a bigger thing.

Hey thanks, I think I have Rogue but I will have to get the remastered version...is that the one that starts with an Irish assassin on a Desert Island? I thought that was Black Flag but I might be wrong..but by the sounds of it, it ties into Black Flag...oh and you mentioned Freedom Cry I better get that as well...so still going through Brotherhood got quite a few cheevos already..I do like that style of Assassins Robes, they look awesome. Oh and Splinter Cell VR is nobodies wish, what were they thinking? Who owns an Oculus? Its about time XBox did some sort of VR headset...

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Yep, that's the one - although Black Flag has a similar start with it's Welsh pirate - they both use the naval gameplay also...