I want to get the armor set through the shop quest, but I've sold the item at the start of the game, and I hear there are only two in the game. Now I can't get the item on this profile. That's really stupid.

Maybe there should have at least been a warning that these items could have come of use later in the game or that certain items were in limited quantity the first time we opened the "sell item" menu, thinking there was no use for them and they were just another source of money.

Maybe Ubisoft should add in more in a patch and fix a few other things as well.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

while this is relevent. other than shrunken heads, are there anythings we shouldn't sell after we get them?

The frustrating part really is that they don't let us know it's required. Even if you check the shop quests, you don't see it on the required list (at first), so you just assume, "Oh, cool, another source of income" and sell everything.

Murcuseo's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
    while this is relevent. other than shrunken heads, are there anythings we shouldn't sell after we get them?

I'm really off by this.

I'm surprised that Ubisoft would do something as stupid as this in an otherwise polished game.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Language</span>

Stop complaining........ They obviously made it so the Armour was hard to get. I mean half the game is spoon fed do we need this to? Don't fix what isn't broken.

Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
    Stop complaining........ They obviously made it so the Armour was hard to get. I mean half the game is spoon fed do we need this to? Don't fix what isn't broken.
    Games are supposed to be...you know...user-friendly.

I can understand them not dumbing it down, but at least mention . They introduce just about everything else in the game, so why would they not give a description for these.

It's not just about it being hard. It's about the fact that once you've unwittingly sold it, you're screwed out of a mission/armor.

It obviously is broken if I can find a bunch of threads in other forums complaining about the same issue.

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
    This should be fixed. They didn't tell us that there is only two, and they certainly didn't say that they would buy the best armor in the game. They should have made the armor available for one.

Why sell items? Money is already easy enough to get. I would keep all of them I find.

Originally posted by ElleCore:
    Why sell items? Money is already easy enough to get. I would keep all of them I find.
    Why not sell something that seems very useless at the start?

I don't exactly need money, but I'm not going to deny free money, which these items seemed like a source of.