So far I have had more cut scene time than play time. In my opinion there should have been an option to opt out of viewing them in their entirety.

AirRon_2K7's Avatar Senior Member
    That's nice, but I'm sure if you didn't post, then you'd be playing by now. Stop moaning.

I'm sure if you weren't posting you would be watching a cut scene. As for my opinions they are mine to share as I see fit. Good day.

im guessing he wouldnt be watching a cut scene, since he doesnt have the game.

A.B.O.Y's Avatar Member
    Why not go for a jog round your house while the cut scene is on?

AirRon_2K7's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by me-gud-u-bad:
    im guessing he wouldnt be watching a cut scene, since he doesnt have the game.
    I have the power >.>

It isn't really a moan or groan as I am enjoying them for the most part, but some have been too long. I think I am past the inital point of the story being told and now the game play should increase.

I've just never been a cut scene type of guy.

Raide's Avatar Senior Member
    I enjoy the cutscenes mainly because you can wander around as people talk and also pressing the action buttons can move the camera views around as well.

It would be nice to skip them once you have done them first of all, but I still like to watch them to see the little details all around and to dance around when they are trying to have a serious talk with me

Raide
    UK Forum Manager

Marek86's Avatar Senior Member
    Some of them do get kinda long, and redundant. Like in Acre, there was a fellow assassin who told me to collect 20 flags, and he had a pretty large spiel before the challenge started, I failed the first time and had to listen to him all over again when I restarted it.