Aloninor's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by I.z.i. Go to original post
    By now I saw quite a few Valhalla gameplay of 20 to 30 minutes gameplay and not even once see this famous X-Ray assassination. It must be very very rare or linked to some rare skill or something like that.
    It's not necessarily rare, but it just wasn't part of the Demo that youtubers etc. so far have gotten access to

You can see an example of the X-ray assassination HERE

SofaJockey's Avatar Senior Member
    Mature game.

Mature content, please.

Sofa, maybe there's a more of an audience that finds this stuff unnecessary then you realize. Just wondering if you can see a pattern yet...

Aloninor's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Cobraseve7 Go to original post
    Sofa, maybe there's a more of an audience that finds this stuff unnecessary then you realize. Just wondering if you can see a pattern yet...
    Just quickly (it's a short thread) counted opinions on the matter and it seems that there is no pattern. If I assume that you don't like the concept @Cobraseve7, we would have a draw (just counting people who stated their opinion) and a couple of neither pro nor con opinions. So not entirely sure what pattern you refer to (at least not from this forum).
     1 people found this helpful

Sorry. I was refering to a separate thread where Sofa was responding similarly to questions I had about Watchdogs Legion. I can see why that would be confusing, My apologies.

Originally Posted by Cobraseve7 Go to original post
    I hope you're wrong the way i see it ... it is necessary that we finally see some decapitated heads arms legs and X-ray assassinations and i also hope that Ubisoft will keep this in the game.

Just my humble opinion.

Originally Posted by Aloninor Go to original post
    It's not necessarily rare, but it just wasn't part of the Demo that youtubers etc. so far have gotten access to

You can see an example of the X-ray assassination HERE
    Really that's it i thought it was more bloody or something.

Aloninor's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Patricia81994 Go to original post
    Really that's it i thought it was more bloody or something.
    Nope - that's it
     1 people found this helpful