Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager

Developer Update: Happy Birthday Butters!

Hello everybody!! Itís me, your friend Toller, and itís another quiet September week in South Park! Whatís coming up on the calendar? Letís find out!

Here is the Weekly Timetable

WEEKLY EVENTS

We have a Birthday Boy to celebrate this week! Thatís right, itís time to celebrate the one and only Butters!

Weíll start this special week off with our Mission event on Monday and Tuesday, themed around Professor Chaos. On Wednesday youíll be able to take part in our weekly Token Event, as well as an extra Buttery Chaos Mode. This weekís mode will be called Heavy Butters, which will boost All Butters cards to level 7, but their health is drained over time! Best of luck keeping balance between strength and weakness. I know you can do it!

Friday, Saturday and Sunday will feature the most heavenly of the Butters cards, Choirboy Butters! However, all the Butters will count when it comes to the card list for this event:

• Deckhand Butters
    • Astronaut Butters
    • Paladin Butters
    • Choirboy Butters
    • Professor Chaos
    • Frontier Bradley
    • Ice Sniper Wendy
    • Catapult Timmy
    • Unholy Combustion
    • Call Girl
    • Mr. Hankey
    • Pigeon Gang

I also have all of the point totals available for this weekís events, which I triple-checked!

Mission Event Point Totals:

Token Event Point Totals:

Weekend Event Point Totals:

WITCH GARRISON FIX!

You may recall that we had a balance change recently for Witch Garrison that didnít work quite right. His slowdown will now affect both the movement speed AND the attack speed of those he targets. As of today we have released a fix for this issue, so he should now be working as intended. Please let me know if the fix hasnít worked for you. The team will want to know ASAP!

DISCORD
    If you havenít yet joined our official South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server, come on over! It's the best place for all South Park: Phone Destroyer discussions! To join, just click HERE

Thatís all the news I have to share right now. Next week Iíll have news about the upcoming Battle Pass, among other topics, so look forward to that!

Smash all the phones,and have a piece of cake for Butters!
    Hearts and Hugs,
    -Toller!
     1 people found this helpful

JuraquiIIe's Avatar Junior Member
    4 weeks in a row with Bradley Frontier as an event card??!!! ARE YOU FUC*ING SERIOUS
     3 people found this helpful

was looking frward for a new card but oh well. I'll take it I guess.
     1 people found this helpful

Probably won't be one till next battle pass. That seems to be the way they're doing it now

I agree with above can we take frontier bradley out of the weekend events he is so broken and makes the weekend events so dull it boils down to who can get there bradley out first. Will give credit for a different chaos mode and not speed boosted cards.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Toller Go to original post
    Hello everybody!! It’s me, your friend Toller
    Can you please tell us what's going on with the fix for Chaos matchmaking Toller - communication has been sh1tty over this

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager
    I'll let the team know you'd all like Frontier Bradley to take a break, that's no problem at all!

No news yet on the Chaos mode matchmaking issue, but as soon as I hear anything I'll be sure to keep you all in the loop.

Any plans about superheroes Bebe, Red or Randy card, @Ubi-Toller ?
    Btw great job with Call Girl. Finally. Now it would be good to do something about derankers.

si hablan de cartas rotas de Bradley las mŠs rotas son el elfo tira gomas y el Piloto Spacial la de Bradley frontier solo vino para equilibrar el campo no pueden quejarse de eso jajajaja dejen de robar derankers

ScottOld's Avatar Senior Member
    complaining about frontier bradley? i dont mind it, my rank goes up with a good deck.. however the card selection OUTSIDE that bradley is a load of rubbish, so it wont really matter, because the only thing worthwhile in that lot is pigeons

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►