Akorrr's Avatar Senior Member
    If even ketiping visited the forum, that's mean it's serious
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue! The team are currently investigation why this is happening, in the meantime we apologise for the inconvenience

Yeah ! We are saved; Ubisoft woke up and finally communicates 1 week after the problem appeared.
    They should find the solution for Christmas !!!

This Server issue is Ridiculous!!!

On 09/06/2020, I also was victim to the error message Code# 5_7f0fbc84_1. Regardless of the troubleshooting recommended by UbiSoft support, it resolved nothing. I was still getting the error message. Changing ports (port forwarding), re-booting my modem, disconnecting/reconnecting the router and modem, disconnecting/reconnecting and resetting my Xbox One system, you name it, I tried it. Well something happened. On 09/10/2020, the game would log in. After the game completes it's log in process, the map appears, the window showing the spoils $$$ appears and like clockwork the the crash happens and now this message appears: error code# 3_7fofbn84_142. It's the 14th and I still get the 3_7fofbn84_142 error message. To suggest starting the game over is totally unacceptable!!!! This is just crazy and the very reason I favor Forza and Horizon over The Crew.

So just for kicks and giggles, I created a new account/username and low and behold, I was able to log in and play the game under new username. Great! At the expense of losing all that I had accomplished with my original account. Cars in collection, mods, DLC, accomplishments, credit, cash in the bank ($9,999,999.00). Now unavailable to me.

The Crew, the game/concept has/had the potential to be the best open world driving game, period. But then you follow it up with The Crew 2,..... Better graphics no doubt, but a horrible game play experience! I'll take the Crew over Crew 2 all day, when it works!!!! I hope UbiSoft finds a solution before the conspiracy theorist start posting! For instance, forced obsolescence of The Crew by-way of server connectivity issues, resulting in creating more interest and activity on Crew 2. Just putting it out there. Sure is funny that I can log in to the Crew 2 without issue, but the Crew is now all of a sudden having server issues. Really?!!!! Ubisoft, fix the issue, please. If it's not fixed soon, you'll lose both Crew and Crew 2 interest. Can you say Forza, Horizon, GRID, Project Cars and let's not forget, Grand Turismo?!!!! I know I can! Not only say it, but play it!!!
     4 people found this helpful

By the way, I find it hard to believe that UbiSoft didn't know about this server connectivity issue a week ago. You mean to tell me that the only way Ubisoft is knowledgeable of an issue like server connectivity or lack thereof is by users/players/members submitting a complaint to support!?! What seems to be a community-wide connectivity issue, goes unrecognized for a week?!!! Really? At minimum, that's a classic case of developer's malpractice. I'm in I.T. and if our services ever failed to this extent and it took a week to even acknowledge there was an issue, we would lose clients wholesale!!!! Ubisoft, if you want to keep gamers interested in your games, how you react to snafus will determine gamer loyalty to your products in the future. It probably already has.
     2 people found this helpful

Akorrr's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by LB00G1E76 Go to original post
    before the conspiracy theorist start posting
    btw
    Not much concpiracy but just as theory
    Recently there was a news https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2268410 that they are working on fixing issue also tied with servers, just in TC2.
    So might be 16th will be fixed here as well

upd: 16/09 Problem still here

It's a shame The Crew has ended this way. It also looks like The Crew 2 is also kaput. It never came back after yesterday's maintenance.

Hi today I tried to start Crew on my other account, where I have only basic game, without Calling all Units dlc and there the game works normaly. Unfortunately on my other account, where I bought this game with datadisc, nothing works...

same thing; I play on my other account (basic game) for 10 days.
    Hey Ubisoft: wake up !!!

Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager
    Thank you all for continuing to provide reports about this issue. The investigation is still on-going, unfortunately I don't have any additional information to share at this point in time.