🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Anno forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

ANNO 1701 and 1404 History edition classic vs expansion change

Hi

I just bought ANNO 1701 and 1404 History edition but game start default as expansion

For example I start a game Anno 1701 and game start with expansion Sunken Dragon

How can I start classic game Anno 1701?

How can I start it in Uplay?

How can I switch between classic game and expansion?

Ok the game is like the Gold Edition. Yes it will start that way, but everything is there. The scenarios are the base game & the campaigns are the sunken dragon.

I even went into the game folder and there is only one Icon. Sorry but there is nothing wrong. they just set it up like the Gold Edition.

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by icotech Go to original post
    Hi

I just bought ANNO 1701 and 1404 History edition but game start default as expansion

For example I start a game Anno 1701 and game start with expansion Sunken Dragon

How can I start classic game Anno 1701?

How can I start it in Uplay?

How can I switch between classic game and expansion?
    Originally Posted by dmdilks Go to original post
    Ok the game is like the Gold Edition. Yes it will start that way, but everything is there. The scenarios are the base game & the campaigns are the sunken dragon.

I even went into the game folder and there is only one Icon. Sorry but there is nothing wrong. they just set it up like the Gold Edition.
    This is completely correct.

Please let us know if you have any trouble once in game