Still havent received Mute protocol pack?

A week ago Milky posted that everyone missing their pack from the mute victory challenge should see it in their account in the next few days. Since its been a week already im wondering if its taking a bit longer or did i just not receive mine? Heres my link for proof again. My ps4 account name is WatertownsFinest if you need that also.

https://twitter.com/WutownsFinest/st...820206592?s=20

Missing Marching Neon Charm (Drone Destroyer Challenge)

Same Here, I Completed the Drone Destroyer Challenge but didn't get the Charm.
    I wasn't able to screenshot it completed in the Uplay club challenges tab since the challenge had left the page...

Also Logged in Recently and noticed my number of charms decreased by 2 for Some Reason, don't know specifically which charms since they are many.

UbiKoality's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi there, everyone! I'm deeply sorry to hear about this. As BenZipfel is on PS4, can you let me know what platform you are playing on RucisRicus and SkyAndWind? Additionally, what date did you all complete the challenge? Was it after the challenge was re-enabled on August 18th? I apologize if you have been asked these questions previously, but having everything in one thread is super helpful for us and the team. Thanks!

I have also still not recieved my Mute Protocol Pack from the re-enabled challenge and I play on PS4 with the username PWR-Call.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/lr1fo9v (ignore the kali one)

Hi Koality!
    I'm on PC. I've received the first free pack at the very begining of the challenge and the one you kindly gave us for the technical issues. The one is missing the the one you've mentioned. After re-eanabling the challenge, I've picked up the challenge, won the MUTE protocol match, and clicked on the button to claim the reward.
    As for the date it was completed... it's a little tricky, I did not marked the date. It is was after the re-enabling and before my post in the topic (see my link.: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...1#post15126581 ). Sadly, looking at my post I only see "1 Week Ago" but not an exact date to refer to. If I had to make a hard guess it was around August 20-22 (?).

I'm pretty sure that I waited at least a day (or two) after claiming the reward, and before posting. 99% of the time the challenges work properly if you give them time, but since there were no pack after a reasonable time, I posted here just to make sure.

Missing Marching Neon Charm (Drone Destroyer Challenge)

Originally Posted by UbiKoality Go to original post
    Hi there, everyone! I'm deeply sorry to hear about this. As BenZipfel is on PS4, can you let me know what platform you are playing on RucisRicus and SkyAndWind? Additionally, what date did you all complete the challenge? Was it after the challenge was re-enabled on August 18th? I apologize if you have been asked these questions previously, but having everything in one thread is super helpful for us and the team. Thanks!

My Platform is PC and I completed the Drone Destroyer Challenge on Monday 17th of August.

To my Knowledge I did not see the Drone Destroyer challenge re-enabled on August 18th, I saw the MUTE Victory Challenge and the Domination Challenge but not this one.

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys!

BenZipfel and RucisRicus - I have reviewed both of your accounts and reward has been added accordingly, so when you get a chance, check to see if you can locate it in-game and let us know!

DarkShotXT - I have looked up at your account and can see that reward has been added on 25th of August, 2020.

SkyAndWind - as it stands, it appears that our team has already added all the rewards for players who were eligible, therefore if you're able to provide is with a screenshot, we will look into your account as well, however if you are not able to provide it then regrettably it would be difficult for us to proceed.
     1 people found this helpful

Hi Karl!
    I can confirm, I've recieved the missing pack. Thanks you all for your help!

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by RucisRicus Go to original post
    Hi Karl!
    I can confirm, I've recieved the missing pack. Thanks you all for your help!
    Thanks for your swift response and I'm glad to hear that .

Hope you have great game-time and should you need any help in the future, do not hesitate and reach out at any time!
     1 people found this helpful

When I collect it the first time it did not work, but there is a bug where all the challenges come up a second time in the "challenges from previous weeks" tab and I only got that one and not the normal challenge tab. If the bug where I could not claim the first one happened I would've gotten double the rewards but I am not sure if you can give me that back then.

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by DarkShotXT Go to original post
    When I collect it the first time it did not work, but there is a bug where all the challenges come up a second time in the "challenges from previous weeks" tab and I only got that one and not the normal challenge tab. If the bug where I could not claim the first one happened I would've gotten double the rewards but I am not sure if you can give me that back then.
    Would it be possible to show us what you mean, from our side we can see you have the reward.

Apologies if I am not understanding exactly what you mean but I am sure a screenshot will help clarify this

Originally Posted by Ubi-WheelyDuck Go to original post
    Would it be possible to show us what you mean, from our side we can see you have the reward.

Apologies if I am not understanding exactly what you mean but I am sure a screenshot will help clarify this
    Ok. Have you been aware of a glitch, which has been going on since about the end of 2019 where on the Ubisoft club challenges if you complete for example a weekly challenge for siege, when the next weeks challenges comes around the old challenges you completed from the previous week will come up in the "challenges completed from previous weeks tab" allowing you to claim the rewards twice. I have been claiming these challenges and have also realised along the way that with the event packs, if you save up enough renown and buy the complete set for "free" with no real money and do the challenges you get free r6 credits when you claim the challenges and convert the packs. With the Grand larceny event, this worked fine and I got double the amount of r6 credits with this glitch. You get 300 r6 credits free per pack and I got about 1200 free (so about 600 credits from only one challenge due to claiming it twice). However, I had been noticing that the challenges would not claim properly recently and would say try again but then show that it is was claimed even though I would not receive the rewards. (I think I have missed out on some renown because of this). But because I knew of the glitch I would not worry about it too much seen as I could have another go at claiming it again and hope it works when the new challenges come around with the birthday challenges weapon skins for example since there is only one of them and so I cannot get double the rewards. But this happened with the mute protocol packs and so I could not get double the rewards as the first legitimate challenge would not work but the second illegitimate challenge would work. I claimed the challenges on the app. But seen as this is a glitch I am not sure if I would be able to get my rewards. If you look at Ubisoft support you will find previous cases where I have discussed this issue. I am not sure if you are able to see r6 credits history being added to my account but that may be evidence of getting double the rewards too or from where I claimed it. Here is a screenshot of the previous weeks tab:

The first link shows the challenge which did not work, ignore the kali one I did receive that but only because I could claim it twice due to the same error at the start.

is anyone seeing this?

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Yes, we are seeing it! Apologies for getting back to you late, the forums sometimes overflows with activity.

I am aware of the duplicate challenge reward issue you are referring to. The dev team have been made aware however no fix is in the works just yet.

Just to make sure I understand correctly - The initial claim of the reward did not work, but you were still able to claim the reward after you experienced the glitch. Is that correct?

If that is correct, we won't be able to assist in your acquisition of the rewards a second time. As you know this is a glitch and not working as intended.

Thank you!