jugent's Avatar Senior Member
    There are only a few complains about over-modelled axis aircrafts.
    I have never seen examples like "The zero€s damage-model is to hard"
    "The FW 190:s guns are to accurate"
    There are a lot of posts about the opposite.
    Are the axis pilot a bunch of whiners and the allied pilots keep their "stiff upper lip"?

Maybe they haven't been on underdog side until now?

First time fishing?

Study x_crash_x, he's the real expert in here.

Fritz

Basicly its the statement of Oleg about historic accuracy thats causing it all.

Add the fact ppl read it with their minds set already and w different expectations..voila the soup is ready

JG7_Rall's Avatar Banned
    I've always seen a lot more allied complains on these boards, even though right now they're pretty much equal between the 38 and 109 whinning. However, it's always the allies who talk about how much the "luftwhiners" whine go figure

Btw, the 51 and 38 at Oshkosh really deepened my love for these planes -- and also made me think that a lot of things are off in this game. But I wont talk, because after all, it's 60-some years later and I was only a spectator on the ground

Stigler_9_JG52's Avatar Banned
    Players who complain from a position of "balance" are all wet and should be ignored.

The ONLY question is, "Is it accurate? Is it correct?"

It's up to scenario design and server planesets to do the "game balance". There was no fairness in aircraft design. Certain planes outperform others and should enjoy those advantages during play.

Allied fanatics forget that LW was outnumbered 5:1 in most engagements and 14:1 overall.

German pilot flew till he die or ran out of fuel whereas allied pilots went on vacation.

Originally posted by carguy_:
    Allied fanatics forget that LW was outnumbered 5:1 in most engagements and 14:1 overall.

German pilot flew till he die or ran out of fuel whereas allied pilots went on vacation.
    Considering the health benefits Hitler gave to concentration camp... guests, what do you expect he gave to the Luftwaffe?

Cajun76's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by carguy_:

Gotta save that gem!

Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    Yup...jugent,dont read to much into it,

The forum is full of Instant whiners, just add water and stir....................

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►