Uplay plus on 2 devices

Is it possible to use Uplay plus on 2 devices. I have a PC and my brother has a gaming laptop. We both want Uplay plus, but we both do not want to pay for seprate subscriptions. Do we have to buy two or is it possible to share a subscription?

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello MUI_Altercell,

Welcome to the forums! Uplay + is on a per account basis. If you purchase the subscription for your account, then only your account has access to the Uplay + catalog.

If your brother logs into your Uplay account using his computer, then he would have access. However, please keep in mind that you cannot have two computers trying to play online at the same time with the same Uplay account.

can't login because im apparently can't connect and can't even use offline mode

I've had a problem where im trying to launch rainbow-six siege from steam and when i login it says no connections, so i check my internet, it's working as i watching youtube that exact second. and so i spent about an hour looking for fixes but to no avail, and i restarted my pc about 5 times and shut down around 3 times, and still nothing, so i though 'oh well' and went to play offline instead but, turns out when i try to play offline i log in and it says NO CONNECTION? I don't recall needing to have connection to play offline so i don't think it's my internet, and I've turned off things that could affect it like other apps and antivirus programs but still nothing. so anyone or hopefully someone from ubi can PL Z HELP ME.

absolutely

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello,

If you need troubleshooting assistance with your connection, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.

If you have an inquiry regarding Uplay + on two devices please see the below statement.

Originally Posted by UbiCosmos Go to original post
    Hello MUI_Altercell,

Welcome to the forums! Uplay + is on a per account basis. If you purchase the subscription for your account, then only your account has access to the Uplay + catalog.

If your brother logs into your Uplay account using his computer, then he would have access. However, please keep in mind that you cannot have two computers trying to play online at the same time with the same Uplay account.