Reporting Bugs in Hyper Scape

While I was waiting for the game to load I was playong around in the practice area to get used to the weapons and hacks. While messing around with Ball and Slam I had the idea to try out if I could double the vertical leap from both and came to find out if you use Slam while inside Ball it will not damage anything, just push them away. At first I thought maybe I had missed to I tried a few more time but it always just seemed to knock the training dummy aside without doing the normal 30 damage. I dont know if this was intentional or not but I thought id bring it up.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hi Knot_A_Furry,

Thanks for the report, we can certainly take a look into that to try and get a confirmation.

Could you provide us with a video of that? It will help us with looking into this!

Just to confirm, have you tried it at all in an actual game? It would be interesting to know if it also occurred there.

Sensitivity/aim assist

Hey, I've been experiencing some problems with my sensitivity/aim assist. Apparently it feels like my aim assist is grabbing on to the wall, it goes slower to the right but it goes normal speed on the left. I don't know if its the aim assist because when I turned it off its still the same. It sometimes goes back to normal for a few seconds but then it goes back to grabbing on to something. Its messing with my aim and its really hard to play because it feels so inconsistent.
    Hopefully this can be fixed and its not only me.
    Thanks

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by LightedEx Go to original post
    Hey, I've been experiencing some problems with my sensitivity/aim assist. Apparently it feels like my aim assist is grabbing on to the wall, it goes slower to the right but it goes normal speed on the left. I don't know if its the aim assist because when I turned it off its still the same. It sometimes goes back to normal for a few seconds but then it goes back to grabbing on to something. Its messing with my aim and its really hard to play because it feels so inconsistent.
    Hopefully this can be fixed and its not only me.
    Thanks
    Hello there LightedEx! Welcome to the forums!

Could you possibly send us a link to a video that demonstrates this happening in-game? This will help us to have a better understanding of the issue you're encountering. Thank you!

sensitivity bug

Hello, I am here to inform about a major bug in hyperscape, basically it's a sensitivity problem when Turing the joystick to the right the aim speed is much faster than turning the joystick to the left.

This only happens in hyperscape and not in other games and I connected different controllers they all had the same problem, restarting doesn't fix the bug and I also saw other people complain about this on YouTube and Twitter so this is a common bug

Playing the game with this inconsistent sensitivity bug is really frustrating, I hope you find a fix soon.

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey mystic405,

Thanks for reaching out and I am sorry to hear about the issue you ran into.

As it stands, I can confirm that we have received multiple reports regarding inconsistencies when using controller and this is currently under review by our game team.

I have forwarded information you provided that will hopefully aid us in further investigation.

We do apologise about the inconvenience this is causing in the meantime and should there be any updates, details will be posted here, in our official forums, therefore keep an eye!

Hold crouch odd on Button Ping preset

When using the Button Ping preset the clicks on both analog sticks malfunction causing sprint to stop working and crouch to stay as such until the ping button is pressed to stop crouching, and sprint cannot be untoggled unless a full stop is reached which I can’t tell if it’s a bug or intended.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey FrostFox272,

I am sorry to hear you are encountering this.

I am not so sure what you are referring to, can you provide a video to illustrate what you are referring to?

Ubi-Mullac's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the video, helped a lot! This is something we are looking into on our end. We recommend you set crouch and sprint to alternate settings, whilst making crouch to toggle