All black level

I have the same problem and I already tried to do all what you suggested in your topic... I have the last version, a samsung s10, I tried to play office, ecc... it still doesn't work

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by guest-kV0PhXZ3 Go to original post
    I have the same problem and I already tried to do all what you suggested in your topic... I have the last version, a samsung s10, I tried to play office, ecc... it still doesn't work
    Hello there guest-kV0PhXZ3!

I've replied to you in your original thread. For clarity's sake, could you please avoid posting in multiple threads, as this can cause miscommunication. Thank you!

Black Screen on level 50

I have had the same problem as many others in this post. On the level 50 (wild wild east) save the teensies episode, the screen is black from the beginning with just the message "save the teensies" and the corner icons visible, everything else is black and the level isn't playable.
    I therefore can't get the egg and progress in the game. Please can you fix this bug soon, I see that the bug has been problematic for other people for more than a couple of months now.

P.s. I have already also opened a support case about this issue.

Thank you.

Same problem

Watch the video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-4t...w?usp=drivesdk
    I reinstalled and tested on another android phone and nothing.

Same problem

I am experiencing the same problem. Black screen on the first level of wild wild east (app still runs, just the level won't load properly. Just says to choose an incrediball) . I tried troubleshooting and nothing. I am running the game on Android 10. Please let me know if I will lose my progress in the game

Kaufproblem

Ich habe 2 pakete gekauft und habe nichts davon erhalten

Hello all!

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering black-screens in-game. If you have not already, I would recommend trying some troubleshooting steps for your dedicated platform (iOS / Android).

If the issue still persists after trying all of the troubleshooting steps, I would suggest that you open a support ticket so our dedicated mobile team can take a closer look. You can open a ticket here, or you can start a live chat.

When opening a ticket, please include the make/model of your phone in the case notes. Thanks!

Solution

Well, I found a way to continue.
    You have to wait till the adventure time ends and it will show an option (little, below the diamonds daily reward) that says to left that adventure and go to a new one. And then it will take you to the map.
    And of course, avoid wild wild east map as you can. It already happen to me twice.

Thanks for taking the time to share this, DayRZ!